TPD

the poor dad
Had to try the gnocchi at LaVela after reading comments here. Delish
D9DD19EF-B8CA-4DCC-969D-F19B89C6E58E.jpeg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've been eating junk all day and my stomach is giving me the stink eye. Tangy Ranch Doritos, a gas station empanada, a handful of Twizzlers, and a sliced steak soft taco.

🤢

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Tomorrow night I'm going to use the rest of the chicken to try to replicate the chicken-rice soup at Salsa's in Leonardtown. It is sooooooo good.

I swear, if this Mexican joint near me offered it, I'd be there most nights.

rio

I've been eating junk all day and my stomach is giving me the stink eye. Tangy Ranch Doritos, a gas station empanada, a handful of Twizzlers, and a sliced steak soft taco.

🤢
I feel queasy just thinking about that combo in one day, only because I've done similar to myself!
Hope your tummy doesn't revolt too much!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Scheduled for tonight - marinated pork tenderloin, homemade coleslaw, roasted butternut squash cubes.

If any of the squash is leftover (and it probably will be since the men aren’t that crazy about it), I get to make roasted butternut squash & red pepper soup!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, Papa John's. It's the only one husband will eat. If it wasn't farther than I felt like going tonight I'd get Nicolettis and he could get a sub
Ick. :lol: Now that Mom & Pops is closed, I might try Pizza Boli's, if they deliver.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Wings and po'k flied lice.

Discovered something tho tonight. I usually get the wings and a side of fried rice, and they come in separate containers. Tonight I ordered the combo, wings and fried rice, and they get put in the same container, like a lunch menu order. The rice made the wing way less crisp.

Order the wings and rice separately or ask for separate containers.

rio

Ick. :lol: Now that Mom & Pops is closed, I might try Pizza Boli's, if they deliver.
I know the one in Laurel Grove delivers. I've had their pizza once. It wasn't really remarkably good or bad to me. Just pizza. I do get there subs or other entrees once in a blue moon too. Kind of the same thing, not bad, not great, just fits the need sometimes.