What's going on at GMHS

officeguy

The news keeps saying that Great Mills is a RURAL nice close knit area!!! WHAT???

None of the DC or Baltimore stations has a reporting presence down here. When they got word of the shooting the first thing they did was to Google where that backward place is. For news folk in DC, we are basically Alabama.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of the DC or Baltimore stations has a reporting presence down here. When they got word of the shooting the first thing they did was to Google where that backward place is. For news folk in DC, we are basically Alabama.

CNN said we were on Eastern Shore. :lol:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

So this article identifies the shooter as Austin Wyatt Rollins, 17. According to the article Rollins "produced a handgun...." Given how restricted this wonderful state is already regarding handguns I wonder how Uncle Stenny is going to attack. Also, I am holding my breath in anticipation as to how the MSM will contort itself to link a handgun to those horrible, assaulty, black rifles....

Finally, I will start to take these anti-gun Twitter teens more seriously when they start telling us they're tired, oh so tired from all the deaths from texting and driving that teens are far more prone to than gunfire (outside of Chicago, of course). But I'm not holding my breath here because with phones the Left never blames the phone while it's always the opposite when it comes to guns. How about a little consistency: put the blame where it belongs - on the user.

So blame in FL was Cruz, here it is with Rollins.

Wouldn't have gone "political" at this point, but Stenny already has. So time to counter.

My thoughts would rather be solely with the victims and their families, as well as with all the families of GMHS. But, sadly, such are the times we live in....

---End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member

Fox 5 has a reporter standing out along Rt 5 at LHS.

slappy

So this article identifies the shooter as Austin Wyatt Rollins, 17. According to the article Rollins "produced a handgun...." Given how restricted this wonderful state is already regarding handguns I wonder how Uncle Stenny is going to attack. Also, I am holding my breath in anticipation as to how the MSM will contort itself to link a handgun to those horrible, assaulty, black rifles....

Finally, I will start to take these anti-gun Twitter teens more seriously when they start telling us they're tired, oh so tired from all the deaths from texting and driving that teens are far more prone to than gunfire (outside of Chicago, of course). But I'm not holding my breath here because with phones the Left never blames the phone while it's always the opposite when it comes to guns. How about a little consistency: put the blame where it belongs - on the user.

So blame in FL was Cruz, here it is with Rollins.

Wouldn't have gone "political" at this point, but Stenny already has. So time to counter.

My thoughts would rather be solely with the victims and their families, as well as with all the families of GMHS. But, sadly, such are the times we live in....

---End of line (MCP)
I'm just going to leave this right here.

Last edited by a moderator: