What's in a name?

sparkysgirl

My boyfriend always played Sparky at our firehouse events, so I'm Sparkysgirl. However now I might have to change it...he's just left for Army boot camp so I might be "soldiersgirl" soon

R

residentofcre

residentofcre= resident of CRE

CRE= Chesapeake Ranch Estates

Mateo

Mateo is my middle name as well as the name of my grandfather. He was from the aristocracy of the old country, I am a proud campesino of the new.
Dachshunds rule !!!!! LOL. Have a Great Easter !

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
SkinkTyree is in reference to the recurring Carl Hiaasen former Florida Governor Clinton "Skink" Tyree, who as the legend goes was elected to office with the promise of reforming the corrupt Florida political system. But Tyree gained the ire of big business and other greedy special interests, who conspired to stop any progress he attempted to enact in the state. It eventually paid a great toll on Governor Tyree, who abdicated his office in the middle of the night and fled to the Florida Everglades, where he lives off the land near the Card Sound Bridge leading to the Florida Keys. In the Hiaasen books, Tyree will on occasion re-emerge to help the protagonists enact sweet justice on greedy land developers and corrupt politicians.

Tyree has been featured in such Hiaasen novels as "Double Whammy," "Skinny Dip," "Native Toungue" and "Sick Puppy" (my personal favorite).

He also wrote the book that the movie Striptease w/Demi Moore was adapted from. Nice guy. Met him once.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Mine represents the trust I have that God has changed my life. I might look fragile but God gives me the strength to catch the winds just right & keep on flying despite my circumstances.

Seamaid

Funny

i recently saw a movie called Rose Red, Stephen King movie, have you seen it?

I don't remember how I came up with mine, its been so long...:confused:

I love roses, but prefer the purple ones more so than the red ones, so who the heck knows.....

belvak

Happy Camper
My boyfriend always played Sparky at our firehouse events, so I'm Sparkysgirl. However now I might have to change it...he's just left for Army boot camp so I might be "soldiersgirl" soon

:huggy: God Bless him!

As for my user name, it's Top Secret and I would have to kill you if I told you... Lucky for you all, I'm not in a killing mood!!! :lmao: Actually, it just is what it is. :whistle:

showqueen74

when I was back home showing horses I was known as the Showmanship Queen. A little too long for a user name, so I shortened it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wow, what an old thread to resurrect. Memories... :smile:

I don't think mine is hard to figure out. :lol: