What's in your Birchbox?

lovinmaryland

I was approved last week (Tuesday I believe) set up an account gave them credit info they took $ out of my account but it just says processing. How long does it take to process :confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was approved last week (Tuesday I believe) set up an account gave them credit info they took $ out of my account but it just says processing. How long does it take to process :confused:

I waited about a month to be approved and after that my shipment was delayed a month. So, about 2 months total. I've yet to receive my first box.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It will always say it's processing, I assume because it's a standing order. I've been a member since March 2011 and my order still says it's processing. You'll receive an email with a tracking number when your box ships, usually around the 10th of the month.

lovinmaryland

I waited about a month to be approved and after that my shipment was delayed a month. So, about 2 months total. I've yet to receive my first box.

It will always say it's processing, I assume because it's a standing order. I've been a member since March 2011 and my order still says it's processing. You'll receive an email with a tracking number when your box ships, usually around the 10th of the month.

Well the email said I would receive another email in 2 days once the processed my payment. Its been a week and still havent received that.

lovinmaryland

Oh yeah baby :dye:
Hi there,

Your May Birchbox has shipped. This month, we joined forces with “Gossip Girl” to bring you a blockbuster collection of products inspired by the series and New York's most fabulous events.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Received my first shipment. Inside goodies: a small sample of nail polish in a coral color. Daughter has already painted her nails w/it and likes the color; Kerastase samples of shampoo and conditioner, along with some hair stuff for dry/damaged hair; Sarah McNamara skin glow, Algenist anti-aging moisturizer and 1 cute note w/an envelope.

So far I like the products that I have received even though I haven't tried them. I'll use the hair stuff tonight and also the moisturizer. :buddies:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Received my first shipment. Inside goodies: a small sample of nail polish in a coral color. Daughter has already painted her nails w/it and likes the color; Kerastase samples of shampoo and conditioner, along with some hair stuff for dry/damaged hair; Sarah McNamara skin glow, Algenist anti-aging moisturizer and 1 cute note w/an envelope.

So far I like the products that I have received even though I haven't tried them. I'll use the hair stuff tonight and also the moisturizer. :buddies:
Yay! My tracking info says my box won't be here til Monday. I hate waiting. :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Box arrived today. Perhaps my expectations were too high.

Are all of the things listed on the card supposed to be in there?

This is what my box included:

A Bvlgari perfume sample (not into perfume so I'll give this to somebody somewhere)
A small sample size of Kiehl's Abyssine Cream
A sample size tube of Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 tinted treatment (size is like a Sephora 100 point sample), to cover scars, veins & things
A small tube of Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment ( also got one with Sephora Summer Skin first aid box)
A blank notecard

The card listed Color Club nail polish in Clambake Coral and Twistband Hair tie but neither of those were in the box. Shame, because those are the two things out of the whole list that I would have used.

So far, I'm not impressed at all. :ohwell:

I'll try a couple more & hope they improve.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

I like yours better! :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

A Bvlgari perfume sample (not into perfume so I'll give this to somebody somewhere)
A sample size tube of Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 tinted treatment (size is like a Sephora 100 point sample), to cover scars, veins & things
A small tube of Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment ( also got one with Sephora Summer Skin first aid box)
A blank notecard

The card listed Color Club nail polish in Clambake Coral and Twistband Hair tie but neither of those were in the box. Shame, because those are the two things out of the whole list that I would have used.

Hmmm...usually you only get 5-6 samples, but everything on the card should be in your box. A good way to find out what you should have received is to go to your account and click "Box". It won't be updated for the next couple days but it will list everything that was in your shipment. In the meantime, shoot them an email - the girls that work there are really nice and will do right by you. I've received a box with a missing item and they sent one out to me right away. The downside to Birchbox is that some months are better than others but I like the anticipation and surprise. I've discovered a lot of new products through them that I really love.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I wasn't fond of my first box at all - then I went back in and edited my beauty profile and ever since I've been much happier with all of my products.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I just checked my account and they have my May box contents listed. :evil:

I'll be getting:
Arquiste L'Etrog - I think this is a perfume. I hate perfume samples. :lol:
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ - I've been wanting to try BB Cream so I'm excited about this one.
Color Club® Foil Collection - I hope I get the Disco Nap color because the purple one is kinda fug.
beautyblender® blendercleanser - Kinda useless since I don't own a Beauty Blender, but I want one so maybe this will inspire me to buy one. I guess I could use it to clean brushes.
Twistband Skinny Headband - looks similar to the hair tie I got last year.
A Notecard

lovinmaryland

A blank notecard

Is it the Bvlgari Coral? If so I will trade you something from my box if I dont get that in mine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that perfume!!!! So pricey though :nomoney:

I got the Sephora skin care box, wasnt it really nice this year!

VenusDoom

Rock Star
I got:

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray - I love this scent, honestly. I may look for the rollerball next.
Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse BB Cream - I tried it out today and I LOVE IT. I went on to Sephora to price it and it's $2 more, plus it's out of stock. Ordered the full size today.
Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Conditioner - I haven't tried this out yet, will try out in the morning
Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - I'm not too fond the of the color (it's more brown based and I primarily wear black based colors) but I will probably give it a whirl the next time I use brown bases
Twistband Hair Tie - I might use it when I work out
Notecard - It's already found it's way to the trash

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I wasn't fond of my first box at all - then I went back in and edited my beauty profile and ever since I've been much happier with all of my products.

I'll try this. I tried the Kiehl's Abyssine Cream last night & I think I'm allergic to it. :rolleyes: It's just not my week, :lol:

Is it the Bvlgari Coral? If so I will trade you something from my box if I dont get that in mine. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that perfume!!!! So pricey though :nomoney:

I got the Sephora skin care box, wasnt it really nice this year!

It was the Omnia Crystalline. I loved that Sephora skin care box -- lots of cool things to try! Working up my courage to try that big tube of self-tanner. I spot-tested so I know I'm not allergic, just afraid of getting "streaks" :lol: I've never used a self-tanner before. Yeah, I'm a chicken -- cluck cluck cluck... :roflmao:

doubtfull24

I got

- Dr.Jart BB cream
-color club polish in disco nap
-Stilla liquid eyeliner in a blue sparkle color
-Kerastase shampoo+conditioner sample
-Kerastase cristalliste lumiere liquide
-note card

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse BB Cream - I tried it out today and I LOVE IT. I went on to Sephora to price it and it's $2 more, plus it's out of stock. Ordered the full size today.
Was your sample really sparse? I had to squeeze pretty hard to get a little bit to put on the back of my hand and it seems like there's not much in it at all. Like maybe one or two uses in a much bigger tube. I'm going to try it out tomorrow.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'll try this. I tried the Kiehl's Abyssine Cream last night & I think I'm allergic to it. :rolleyes: It's just not my week, :lol:
I got a Kiehl's oil free moisturizer last year and I really wanted to love it but despite being oil free it was really heavy and greasy and broke me out pretty bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Arquiste L'Etrog
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
Color Club® Foil Collection
beautyblender® blendercleanser
Twistband Skinny Headband
A Notecard

Same here. I'm the weirdo of the bunch because I like perfume samples and the Arquiste is really nice.