What's in your Birchbox?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
How often do Birchboxes come out, and what is the charge for getting one?

I guess I should read their FAQ sheet. :blushing:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
How often do Birchboxes come out, and what is the charge for getting one?

I guess I should read their FAQ sheet. :blushing:

$10 a month each month, cancel anytime. Or you can go with a yearly rate.

Oh and they have Birchbox Men too for itsbob.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Was so unimpressed with my first birchbox shipment. Guess I will give it another month then I will try another sample box like glossybox or several others.

lmwelch

Was so unimpressed with my first birchbox shipment. Guess I will give it another month then I will try another sample box like glossybox or several others.

Same here. My first Birchbox had 4 little samples of things I probably won't ever use again. If you find something better, please pass it along.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Got the notice my June box shipped... just waitin' to see what it's gonna have this month!

According to tracking number, mine is sitting at the post office waiting for me. Website only shows May info when I click on "box". Guess I'll just have to wait & see.

VenusDoom

Rock Star
It had a lip and cheek stain that I'll never use on my cheeks but like on my lips, self tanning towelettes that I gave to my mom because my ultra pale ass isn't going to use them, an eyeshadow crayon in a bronze color, and a fancy ziploc baggie. I wasn't as impressed this month as I was last month, but I figure if I get one useable thing a month we're doing pretty well.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've see this thread for weeks, the curiosity is killing me. WHAT IS IT?:banghead:

Sorry if I seem really stupid about this.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
It had a lip and cheek stain that I'll never use on my cheeks but like on my lips, self tanning towelettes that I gave to my mom because my ultra pale ass isn't going to use them, an eyeshadow crayon in a bronze color, and a fancy ziploc baggie. I wasn't as impressed this month as I was last month, but I figure if I get one useable thing a month we're doing pretty well.

Mine had the lip & cheek stain, self-tanning towelettes, fancy ziploc baggie (recommended for air travel but worked wonders at keeping my phone, mini-wallet, keys, etc. together in my beach bag today and free of sand), a small bottle of cleanser for cosmetic brushes (bare essentials brushes here I come!), and a nice-sized sample bottle of a spray/leave-in hair conditioner that's supposed to protect from UV rays. Oh, and a sample of men's cologne that will go to hubby or son, as they're pushing their Men's boxes. First 2 I'll give to daughters, next 3 I'll use. Pretty good haul for me this month.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I received:

* Comodynes Self Tanning Intensive - self tanning towelettes - I'll give these away

* Masqueology - Pore Minimizing Mask - I'm going to try it out today and scare my husband and dogs

* Stila - One step bronze - I've liked all the stila products I've received so far, but I'm a little hesitant to give this a try. Maybe I'll try it today, see how it looks and then pass it on to someone else. It is a full size sample.

* The Balm Cosmetics - Staniac in Beauty Queen - it's a "lip stain and cheek stain" but I love it as a lip stain. Very long wearing.

* Tili - Bag - airport bag it's billed as, but I have airport bags. It's cute though and I think I'll pass this on to someone else

* John Varvatos - Star USA - a push from the Birchbox Men boxes - I made my husband wear it and it was very nice and clean smelling.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mine says it should be delivered by 6/14 but it was in Capitol Heights on Friday so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow!

Are the self-tanner towelettes for your face or body? I hope I get some! I've been contemplating getting a similar product from Loreal.