What's so hard about dating?

ylexot

Super Genius
migtig said:
OMG - that explains why I am still single. :bawl:
Where the heck am I gonna find a 6'4" educated redneck who can do everything from fix cars, to weld, to teach school, to dancing, to cooking, to growing a garden, to doctoring animals and children, who horseback rides, stock car races, is stubborn, obstinentate and willing to give a total stranger the shirt off his back??!!!:bawl: :bawl:
I am never gonna find a guy like my daddy. :frown:
I'm only 6'2" :bawl:

...and I can't weld, but I do want to learn, I'm not stubborn, and I don't know what obstinentate means :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ylexot said:
I'm only 6'2" :bawl:

...and I can't weld, but I do want to learn, I'm not stubborn, and I don't know what obstinentate means :lmao:
That was written in 2003. My needs have changed over the years. :lmao: BTW, I obviously had spelling issues that day. Don't let Jazz see. :jameo:

lillymay

:lmao:
vraiblonde said:
When an old flame calls you out of the blue, what's so hard about calling them back? What do you think they're going to do - yell, "HAHA!! Made you call me back!"? And if you think that's what they WILL do, obviously they're not a very nice person so you wouldn't even entertain the notion of calling them back.

People are so self-protective when it comes to dating and relationships. What's so hard about saying, "I like you"? What's so hard about spending time with someone you like without all these stupid "3 day" rules and crap?

What's so hard about honesty? About saying, "You hurt my feelings"?

Who's going to die if you bare your heart to someone else?

What makes people want relationships with someone who abuses them, yet blow off a perfectly nice person who treats them well?

Why do we get so obsessed with our romantic interests that all common sense flys out the window and we do stupid, self-destructive things?

Any answers?

My question is.......What's the 3 day rule? I guess Momma never told me about this one! :whistle:

I have one rule!~ No Rules Allowed! Honesty isn't always the best policy, I've found! Unless you know how to be honest with some tact! I'm very honest with the "people" I date. I tell them if I'm dating someone else and if I don't think the relationship is going anywhere with them, I tell them why! Common sense? Personally, I agree with you Vrai! People loose their damn minds when they start dating someone and the think I hate the most is when my friends start seeing someone and drop off the face of the earth! God! Why do they feel it necessary to be all up someones azz! You had a life before the "significant other" strolled into your life! :whistle:

Pete

Repete
lillymay said:
:lmao:

My question is.......What's the 3 day rule? I guess Momma never told me about this one! :whistle:

I have one rule!~ No Rules Allowed! Honesty isn't always the best policy, I've found! Unless you know how to be honest with some tact! I'm very honest with the "people" I date. I tell them if I'm dating someone else and if I don't think the relationship is going anywhere with them, I tell them why! Common sense? Personally, I agree with you Vrai! People loose their damn minds when they start dating someone and the think I hate the most is when my friends start seeing someone and drop off the face of the earth! God! Why do they feel it necessary to be all up someones azz! You had a life before the "significant other" strolled into your life! :whistle:
I see you are a sculptor, may I see your bust?