Whats wrong with me?

S

somdebay

Nice guys really do finish last...I think I am too nice...or maybe I am just meeting all the wrong girls? I'm too safe? Is being too romantic a bad thing?

Nanny Pam

somdebay said:
Nice guys really do finish last...I think I am too nice...or maybe I am just meeting all the wrong girls? I'm too safe? Is being too romantic a bad thing?

Well ... assuming that you bathe on a regular basis, and you use deodorant, and brush your tooth once in a while ... I'd just say hang in there. Miss Tart will be along soon. :shrug:

signora

somdebay said:

No, I don't think being too romantic is a bad thing. Just think it depends on the person your dating.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
somdebay said:
What makes you a nice guy?

PrepH4U

somdebay said:
I haven't. I wish I could, but my mother only wants females. Our house is a whole lot of estrogen. The only other male other than me is a little chihuahua...lol

hmmm maybe you need to re-think your living situation :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
somdebay said:
Drink beer ,fart and scratch your boys in public.
Oh yea and enroll next semester in the Gumbo's Manly Man school for wimps. :yay:

S

somdebay

PrepH4U said:
hmmm maybe you need to re-think your living situation :shrug:

lol...how did I know last night posting that would come back to bite me in the azz...only 20...I don't make millions and house prices around here are just :whistle:

Nanny Pam

gumbo said:
Drink beer ,fart and scratch your boys in public.
Oh yea and enroll next semester in the Gumbo's Manly Man school for wimps. :yay:
:lmao:

vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
somdebay said:
I don't like guys that are "too" nice. They worry me. Course I've been married for 25 years, but still, the men I deal with at work that are "too nice" really bother me.

smoothmarine187

gumbo said:
Do you think you can teach this twerp how to fart like a man?

Most definetely......no silent and deadly one's here......I once blew the ass right out of my pants and killed 6 skunks...and that was just a small fart.