Whats wrong with me?

smoothmarine187

BS Gal said:
I don't like guys that are "too" nice. They worry me. Course I've been married for 25 years, but still, the men I deal with at work that are "too nice" really bother me.

Those are the guys that are usually serial killers!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
smoothmarine187 said:
Most definetely......no silent and deadly one's here......I once blew the ass right out of my pants and killed 6 skunks...and that was just a small fart.
Woman say it don't, but we know this kind of stuff impresses the hell out of them. :yay:

Nanny Pam

smoothmarine187 said:
Most definetely......no silent and deadly one's here......I once blew the ass right out of my pants and killed 6 skunks...and that was just a small fart.

gumbo said:
Woman say it don't, but we know this kind of stuff impresses the hell out of them. :yay:

ya'll are funny! :lmao:

smoothmarine187

gumbo said:

:lmao: I enjoy tucking in the the sheets and then inflating them to balloon size with one massive ass ripper, and then I lovingly cover her head up and run......

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
smoothmarine187 said:
Those are the guys that are usually serial killers!
We know their not lady killers wiith lines like..Thank you for letting me use your restroom. Oh and I put the toilet seat back down for you. :yay:
:girlyman:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
smoothmarine187 said:
:lmao: I enjoy tucking in the the sheets and then inflating them to balloon size with one massive ass ripper, and then I lovingly cover her head up and run......
marine foreplay :lol:

S

somdebay

lol...wasn't expecting to get this kind of response out of that silly post...thanks you all gave me a great laugh tonight :). the "nice" ones are scary, you always suspect they are up to something...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
gumbo said:

It's a pretty powerful aphrodisiac. That's why I only fart in front of women I want to :bangbangbang:

I'm a considerate guy, I don't want to be a tease and give some poor homely woman the wrong idea. :shrug:

Nanny Pam

Lugnut said:
It's a pretty powerful aphrodisiac. That's why I only fart in front of women I want to :bangbangbang:

I'm a considerate guy, I don't want to be a tease and give some poor homely woman the wrong idea. :shrug:
OMG~! :killingme

S

somdebay

Lugnut said:

:killingme :lmao: :popcorn: