Whats wrong with me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
somdebay said:
Nice guys really do finish last...I think I am too nice...or maybe I am just meeting all the wrong girls? I'm too safe? Is being too romantic a bad thing?
Maybe you're not as nice as you think you are.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Lugnut said:
It's a pretty powerful aphrodisiac. That's why I only fart in front of women I want to :bangbangbang:

I'm a considerate guy, I don't want to be a tease and give some poor homely woman the wrong idea. :shrug:
:killingme

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm going to PM you a link to our dream girl......lol.....I can't post it on here.
Oh hell yea. I don't care if you did see her first, Throw down:boxing:
Here she is :love:<<< Just CLICK here!

S

somdebay

this place is hilarious, g'night everyone, I'll keep up with the goofy posts if you keep the laughs coming.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
somdebay said:
this place is hilarious, g'night everyone, I'll keep up with the goofy posts if you keep the laughs coming.
Thats cool, but I must warn you we have discovered your true identity.

princess73

just one of those days...
smoothmarine187 said:
:lmao: I enjoy tucking in the the sheets and then inflating them to balloon size with one massive ass ripper, and then I lovingly cover her head up and run......

Oh I thought those were gifts that you get after you were married!... :shocked:

robinjones1

here is a thought

I'm hosting six minute dating in southern Maryland on Feb 3rd. There are some nice single people in the group. The worst case is that you make some new friends. Please e-mail me at stepja4@yahoo.com if you are interested.