Where can I get a sonogram?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm 21 wks and don't want to wait until 28 to get a sono (my docs policy). Does anyone know?
It's your body and you should be able to get a sonogram...when you want. Your insurance may only cover a set number or a portion of the cost, but ultimately you should be able to get one whenever you want. I would try calling St. Mary's and Calvert Hospital as a starting point if your question is not answered here.

nmpali

missperky so did I. When I went to my appt. yesterday and she told me that, I almost fell off of my chair.

Chasey, thank you. It's her "policy" if there doesn't seem to be any complications. However, I am going to call around. I've had 2 m/c's and so far so good w/ this pregnancy but I am STRESSED due to my history.

tyky

eieio
When I was pregnant with my son (5) he wouldn't open his legs to tell if he was a boy or girl and my hubbu asked right before the tech was going to give up how much it would cost if we came back in a couple of days without drs orders and paid cash, we were told a couple of hundred dollars well we didn't have to because he finally opened his legs. That was at the Patuxent imaging Center in PF (Safeway Shopping Center)

sockgirl77

missperky so did I. When I went to my appt. yesterday and she told me that, I almost fell off of my chair.

Chasey, thank you. It's her "policy" if there doesn't seem to be any complications. However, I am going to call around. I've had 2 m/c's and so far so good w/ this pregnancy but I am STRESSED due to my history.

Who is her? I've had 2 different OB's and both did one at 20 weeks. You'll need a Rx to get an ultrasound at Calvert or St. Mary's Hospital. Try here:
3D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasounds in Maryland MD

nmpali

When I was pregnant with my son (5) he wouldn't open his legs to tell if he was a boy or girl and my hubbu asked right before the tech was going to give up how much it would cost if we came back in a couple of days without drs orders and paid cash, we were told a couple of hundred dollars well we didn't have to because he finally opened his legs. That was at the Patuxent imaging Center in PF (Safeway Shopping Center)
That would have been perfect - I work in PF. I just called and they said that I have to have a doc order :~(