Where can my Buddy meet a Woman??

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
I just don't get why FastCarsSpeed and myself keep getting all this bad Karma? Are there some people out there that doesn't like the standards that are being set for FastCars friend? Are there some women that don't fit the standard and are getting mad? Fastcars is getting bad Karma because I said his car was in LIMP mode. Ha Ha

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ACESRT04

Return Karma to ACESRT04

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ACESRT04 said:
I just don't get why FastCarsSpeed and myself keep getting all this bad Karma? Are there some people out there that doesn't like the standards that are being set for FastCars friend? Are there some women that don't fit the standard and are getting mad? Fastcars is getting bad Karma because I said his car was in LIMP mode. Ha Ha

Yes Im still trying to figure out why I have the bad karma. I guess because I associate with that type of person.. Here I thought I was trying to help a friend out and Im being pursecuted heheh..

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Yes Im still trying to figure out why I have the bad karma. I guess because I associate with that type of person.. Here I thought I was trying to help a friend out and Im being pursecuted heheh..

Because they are jealous you aren't a good friend like that to them. MEANIES!!

D

dems4me

FastCarsSpeed said:
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth and or crowns.
2. Must be willing to have a limit of 2 kids
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and NO recreational Drugs.
4. Must be malnutrition skinny or curvey and soft.
5. Must like his obsession with football.. (Redskins preferably).
6. Tends to be nurturing and loves to cook and clean for family.
7. Emotionally sound.
8. Loves fishing and boating.
9. Decent income.
10. No baggage.

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..

:howdy: I fit the bill :yay:

:lol:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
See I knew there had to be women out there for him.. So Dems anything else you would like to add so I can find my friend a woman?

And ACE stay away since you seem to have similar tastes as my buddy.

BTW: This is not for me.. Im a Big guy I need a woman I am not affraid I may break hehe..

D

dems4me

FastCarsSpeed said:
See I knew there had to be women out there for him.. So Dems anything else you would like to add so I can find my friend a woman?

BTW: This is not for me.. Im a Big guy I need a woman I am not affraid I may break hehe..

Billiards :shrug:

Must have sense of humor though... not to deal with me... just in general... I love to laugh :dance:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:

Please I may have similar taste in women but not cars. You and "your friend" drive NEONS. I drive something alittle more manly Thank YOU.

D

dems4me

Fulfilled said:
He didn't mention anything about psychos :rolleyes:

I agree... I see you've had a boost in your reading and comprehension skills -- you didn't have to proove it :shrug: (check no. 7)

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
pixiegirl said:
It's the right of passage. :flowers:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pixiegirl again.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Woot Psychotic and likes to play with Pool stick and balls.. Man that is a helluva a combo..

ACE BTW: If you didnt know SRT-4's are NEONS... hahahahahah.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
ACESRT04 said:
Please I may have similar taste in women but not cars. You and "your friend" drive NEONS. I drive something alittle more manly Thank YOU.
Neons? Eeeewwwww. :twitch: I am VERY off the market.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
migtig said:
Neons? Eeeewwwww. :twitch: I am VERY off the market.

How funny. She hasn't ridden in mine or she would DEFINATELY change her mind. Offer stands weather you are taken or not.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ACESRT04 said:

Oh and dont forget I have a job that lets me have multiple vehicles hehe.. just cause I drive a beater to work everyday dont mean anything.. That damn truck gets horrible gas mileage so it can sit in the driveway and be a weekend queen.