Where can my Buddy meet a Woman??

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Fulfilled said:
So what kinda rides do ya'll fellas have? :popcorn:

04 Dodge SRT-4 with a few mods. There is a black TT Supra that will verify it isn't just a neon. LOL

95 Dodge Neon Coupe. Winter car for now, road race car in the spring.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Fulfilled said:
So what kinda rides do ya'll fellas have? :popcorn:

Oh Well Hijack on:

I have too many damn vehicles.. I have a couple neons one for daily driving and one for racing in compact racing.. A 2k2 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 for the grocery getter hehe.. and a 66 ford falcon futura for my old im a redneck need something from the 60's car haha..

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Now back to Dems.. I need to know more.. Like are you normal woman psycho or elevated from even that level?? heheh..

F

Fulfilled

FastCarsSpeed said:
Now back to Dems.. I need to know more.. Like are you normal woman psycho or elevated from even that level?? heheh..

Dude, she is crazy as all hell! Stop wasting your time and move on!

D

dems4me

FastCarsSpeed said:

I'm fine... :dance: :cartwheel:

My posts sound :crazy: sometimes but I'm fine IRL.. :love:

D

dems4me

Fulfilled said:
Dude, she is crazy as all hell! Stop wasting your time and move on!

Just because you have feelings for me does not make it fair for you to chase other potential dates away for me :mad:

You will however need to pass a particular forumites test before I date you though.... I have a buddy system set up... :dance:

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
dems4me said:
Just because you have feelings for me does not make it fair for you to chase other potential dates away for me :mad:

You will however need to pass a particular forumites test before I date you though.... I have a buddy system set up... :dance:

Buddy system? forumites test? WTF?

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
Sowwy I am currently taken. Whether she likes me or not hehe..

If she puts up with all your crap and lets us get away with that shitty christmas light job then she definately likes you. LOL

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ACESRT04 said:
If she puts up with all your crap and lets us get away with that shitty christmas light job then she definately likes you. LOL

Shitty Light job yes but I am hearing about it though.. Its the redneck way of life hehe.. As for my crap.. Ok she can get me for not cleaning the bathroom enough but I have come to determine I do a whole hell of alot more then the standard husband does hehe..

Clean Kitchen Dishes all the time.
Take care of the kids ie: Dressed for school, activities, homework, and everything else under the sun hehe.. (What can I say my kids are my world).
Have a job and pay 90% of the bills. Im not a drunk and I barely touch a cigarette anymore hehe..

So I have this little car habit heheh..

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
dems4me said:
Its the kinder softer gentler approach. :lol: Actually, its for safty :biggrin:

yeah I was reading about some of the characters that have been here in the past.. ACE is kinda goofy looking but not quite shaddy hehe..

sunflower

Loving My Life...
FastCarsSpeed said:
See I knew there had to be women out there for him.. So Dems anything else you would like to add so I can find my friend a woman?

And ACE stay away since you seem to have similar tastes as my buddy.

BTW: This is not for me.. Im a Big guy I need a woman I am not affraid I may break hehe..
:howdy: