Where can my Buddy meet a Woman??

C

chess

FastCarsSpeed said:
LOL Sorry Not Bi or partial hahah.. I live in Northern Mechancisville.. 25 minutes it seems anywhere I wanna go.. Woot We are getting a Popeye's hahaha.

Thats the last thing you need is popeyes :) :lmao: :lmao:

Tina2001aniT

FastCarsSpeed said:
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth (He's originally from WV so I have no clue why this is important).
2. A limit of 4 kids and no more then 3 different Fathers
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and recreational Drugs.(But cannot be all of the three 2 out of three is cool though).
4. Must be malnutrition skinny.
5. Must like his obsession with Cars.. (Not Nascar type guy but cars in general).

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..
*bump* What a difference a year makes, lol....
for some of us anyway....

bcp

In My Opinion
FastCarsSpeed said:
Nah he cant be all that bad.. He helped me put up xmas lights on the house this past weekend and helped work on my car.. So I give him a break on those accounts.. But he is a little twisted in his relationship thinking.. I just need to find him a woman that will straighten him out.
seems to be that if he is a little guy, a big women bouncing up and down on him would straighten him out pretty quick... or kill him,, one or the other.
make sure you get your car right before you do this to him.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ProMax said:
You described most here best bet is. Be mean ,cheat a lot.Want sex more then anything and last but not least act like you like her but you really dont females like guys like that.If he is a nice guy he will finish last happens all the time!!!

Now see thats how I thought it worked but Oh what a year will make and change the way you think. I now have a half-way decent EX-wife and a very most wonderful girlfriend that treats me with respect and nothing but love. I have finally found a true relationship. We like to do the same things and have alot of the same interests but at the same time different interests and we respect them and just enjoy each other.

Now for my Buddy. Funny thing is this goofball is now Single "AGAIN" I swear he breaks up with them around the Holiday's so he doesnt have to buy them an xmas present or maybe its Valentines day that he does this. We really need to find him a woman that would be cool with him and that his ass could respect and not treat her like crap hahaha.. Maybe an amazonish woman that could set him in his place when he steps out of line.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
ACESRT04 said:

Sssshhh it fool just because I show my GF some respect and she loves me for it is not a bad thing. I swear I think we just need to send off to Tiawan or Europe somewhere to find you a bride to purchase. But then she would have to be dumb as a rock but make millions cause we know that your slackass wouldnt support her even if she was your servant.

Tina2001aniT

FastCarsSpeed said:
Now see thats how I thought it worked but Oh what a year will make and change the way you think. I now have a half-way decent EX-wife and a very most wonderful girlfriend that treats me with respect and nothing but love. I have finally found a true relationship. We like to do the same things and have alot of the same interests but at the same time different interests and we respect them and just enjoy each other.

Awww....just what I needed after the hectic stress-filled morning I had...
You are the best :love:

somddove

FastCarsSpeed said:
My buddy just moved to SOMD from Georgia and he seems to be having a hard time meeting women. He has come up with these set of high standards that they have to meet.

1. Have to have all their Teeth (He's originally from WV so I have no clue why this is important).
2. A limit of 4 kids and no more then 3 different Fathers
3. Will only date them if they have a Smoking or Drinking habit and recreational Drugs.(But cannot be all of the three 2 out of three is cool though).
4. Must be malnutrition skinny.
5. Must like his obsession with Cars.. (Not Nascar type guy but cars in general).

I cannot seem to figure out why he is having such a hard time haha..

He is in the wrong county!