smoke a bowl
love is hell
sex is heaven
we're the class of 87
Rock on, Dude! :dude:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ken King said:
We've talked about this before Duponster. At least it wasn't a one room school house like when you graduated. :biggrin:

:moon: Here ya go you young wipper snapper.....It wasn't one room when I went there either.....(2)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Dupontster said:
:moon: Here ya go you young wipper snapper.....It wasn't one room when I went there either.....(2)
You're counting the barn stalls, aren't you? :lmao:

MargeInCharge

harleygirl said:
:killingme True.......I pick my son up from there everyday, now he is attending. He cannot believe we had a smoking area :cool:

Gwynn Park Senior High PG County class of...ahem....'82. Yep, we had a smoking area right outside the cafeteria. There was still plenty of smoking in the bathrooms, that is if you could find ones that were unlocked!

We must cross each other in the parking lot, harleygirl, since I pick my son up every day after school at Cow Pie High too.

Mikeinsmd

Ken King said:
We've talked about this before Duponster. At least it wasn't a one room school house like when you graduated.
Dupontster said:
I love it when cave men argue.... :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
I love it when cave men argue.... :killingme
Not arguing, more like setting the record straight that duponster was around to celebrate the first Christmas and the discovery of fire. :biggrin: