Where did you attend High School

snuzzy

Council Rock, Newtown, PA. We had a smoking "pavilion" and I had a permission slip from my mom to smoke there! (1982) :whistle:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Was anyone else on the Pom Pon squad? :diva: :diva: :diva: And, if so, WTH is it Pom PoNs and not Pom Poms? I was a Thomas Stone Cougar Pom in ninth grade for basketball season. Those girls were SUCH #####es! I dropped that gig and started eating lunch in the band room. Those kids were really nice.

Class of '89! :nerd:

W

Wenchy

Railroad said:
Montgomery County - Magruder HS class of 1975.

Seneca Valley class of '82.

Eagles Rock!

The HS reunions are even better, believe it or not. :yahoo:

D

dems4me

harleygirl said:
Curious, what high school did everyone attend?

St. Mary's?

Charles?

PG?

Out of state?

Out of State.. Northern VA - Garfield... the same year as the mall across the street was being built (Potomac Mills Mall)... they then put up a fence around our school and it looked identical to Lorton with a watch tower and everything :cussing:
:lol:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
Out of State.. Northern VA - Garfield... the same year as the mall across the street was being built (Potomac Mills Mall)... they then put up a fence around our school and it looked identical to Lorton with a watch tower and everything :cussing:
:lol:
:howdy: Demsy!! Where ya been?? :confused:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
:howdy: Demsy!! Where ya been?? :confused:

around... :lol: I finally have a cable hook up instead of dial up.... with dial up I had to refrain from going into the computer room at the house because I was afraid I'd end up throwing the entire computer out the window... I avoided the room entirely.. :roflmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MargeInCharge said:
Gwynn Park Senior High PG County class of...ahem....'82. Yep, we had a smoking area right outside the cafeteria. There was still plenty of smoking in the bathrooms, that is if you could find ones that were unlocked!

Great Mills had a smoking area outside the cafeteria, too, when I graduated from there. They fenced it in and everyone called it the "Corral." I don't think the fence lasted longer than a week or two. It mysteriously got torn down in the middle of the night. :lmao:

W

Wenchy

K_Jo said:
Was anyone else on the Pom Pon squad? :diva: :diva: :diva: And, if so, WTH is it Pom PoNs and not Pom Poms? I was a Thomas Stone Cougar Pom in ninth grade for basketball season. Those girls were SUCH #####es! I dropped that gig and started eating lunch in the band room. Those kids were really nice.

Class of '89! :nerd:

Back in high school? The gals who were the cheerleaders and pom pon squad are now part of the mainstream: Raising spoiled kids, battling weight problems and depression issues. The guys who were the football stars now battle it out on the forums, and cheer on their fave, while stuffing their faces and reminiscing about the past.

It's the "frocks" like us that rule at the the reunions...:yay:

In 1982 there were 3 classifications:

Freaks: smoked pot and skipped school

Jocks: 'Nuff said.

Frocks: The in-betweeners who did not fit in, did both of the above, and found their own nirvana.

THE REBELS!!!

THIS FORUM!!! :diva:

I know...I'm delusional. :lmao:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Great Mills had a smoking area outside the cafeteria, too, when I graduated from there. They fenced it in and everyone called it the "Corral." I don't think the fence lasted longer than a week or two. It mysteriously got torn down in the middle of the night. :lmao:

We did the same thing :lol: Someone left the keys in the Bull dozer thing and someone drove it down the hill and right through the fence. :ohwell:

As for smoking... I'm from Virginia.. I think they encouraged us to smoke at school... :lol: we were always allowed to with a (forged) note from parents or real note. :smile: :cool:

D

dems4me

Wenchy said:
Back in high school? The gals who were the cheerleaders and pom pon squad are now part of the mainstream: Raising spoiled kids, battling weight problems and depression issues. The guys who were the football stars now battle it out on the forums, and cheer on their fave, while stuffing their faces and reminiscing about the past.

It's the "frocks" like us that rule at the the reunions...:yay:

Frocks: The in-betweeners who did not fit in, did both of the above, and found their own nirvana.

THE REBELS!!!

THIS FORUM!!! :diva:

I know...I'm delusional. :lmao:

I was a freak/freaker :diva: :lol: except it wasn't pot... I just pretended and drank like a fish like my other friends. :lol: Skipping school and getting into fights was a speciality though... a must requirement. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wenchy said:

THE REBELS!!!

I was a frock who became a bit of a freak in my senior year. :lmao: :cool: