Where do single people meet?

K

KaZamm1061

Hummm Yeh it does But cant quiet place who you are yet. Jessica maybe? I dunno help me out here.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Hummm Yeh it does But cant quiet place who you are yet. Jessica maybe? I dunno help me out here.

Yeah.... Jessica is my sister. You probably wouldn't remember me though. I don't go there too often. Have met ya a couple times though thanks to her

K

KaZamm1061

Oh My Day-za-vuw. I think that phrase was repeated or am i dreaming?

K

KaZamm1061

Well forget Monks and bring your happy tail to Harbour sounds.

G

giggles04

Well forget Monks and bring your happy tail to Harbour sounds.

Maybe I will sometime... not tonight!
I've gotta go where my friends are tonight....:)

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

Umm yeah man crap mo fo I'll kick your ass jet lol.
Umm I was joking too umm yeah...

Sorry man. What can I say I'm an ass. Everyone knows this by now.

SxyPrincess

Has anyone ever been to the "Hill Club?" (I think that's the name) and I believe it's in Hughesville/Mechanicsville. Any reviews about it?

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Has anyone ever been to the "Hill Club?" (I think that's the name) and I believe it's in Hughesville/Mechanicsville. Any reviews about it?

It's not a bad place to go. It's not one that you would hang out all night in but for a couple of beers, it's great. You might want to take Pixie with you, lots of Mechanicsville Fireman hang out there. Kind of like Casey Jones is for the LaPlata fire department. They all have there certain spots they like to go to.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by FIREMAN

It's not a bad place to go. It's not one that you would hang out all night in but for a couple of beers, it's great. You might want to take Pixie with you, lots of Mechanicsville Fireman hang out there. Kind of like Casey Jones is for the LaPlata fire department. They all have there certain spots they like to go to.

Are you trying to pawn me off already? Alright who is she?

SxyPrincess

Thanks, hose handler! :kiss: I'll have to give it a whirl one nite! :D

K

KaZamm1061

Hills club sucks, Its another monks on a thursday night. Fightd\s Fights Fights. Hey i meet somene over at Harbour sounds lastnight and cant remember his damn name. I was kind of occupied so im sorry i didnt get a chance to chat more. REVEAL YOURSELF PLEASE

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Now you know there's only one FIREMAN in my life. We won't mention all the firemen...

:lmao: :lmao:
Yea better not mention all of them, that could take days.
Nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't buy one. (at least not one that is more expensive than me) ($1.00)
Or I will have to tighten up on your chain.:D

G

giggles04

Just have to say... for once... i think it was a fairly decent night at Monks.... just until right before closing.... I had left before then!!! (just not much before! hehe!)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

:lmao: :lmao:
Yea better not mention all of them, that could take days.
Nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't buy one. (at least not one that is more expensive than me) ($1.00)
Or I will have to tighten up on your chain.:D

Let's see..... Fireman, fireman, fireman, fireman, fireman....... ummmm. fireman, fireman, fireman....

I think that about sums it up.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin

Where are they?... I wouldn't mind chillin' w/ my dog...

The dog park is in Annapolis - I'd give directions but I can't tell people how to find anything. Best thing is do a search and it'll pull up and then mapquest Sorry - real helpful huh? As for the dog beach that is at Point lookout - right before you go over the causeway - on the left

FIREMAN

Hills club sucks, Its another monks on a thursday night. Fightd\s Fights Fights. Hey i meet somene over at Harbour sounds lastnight and cant remember his damn name. I was kind of occupied so im sorry i didnt get a chance to chat more. REVEAL YOURSELF PLEASE

This is me. I think you got me confused with someone else.

Last edited: