Where do single people meet?

FIREMAN

ya - ya. After about the 20th beer and 5th jello shooter. Had to put the shades down. Sun was getting bright.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
ya - ya. After about the 20th beer and 5th jello shooter. Had to put the shades down. Sun was getting bright.

Thats really pretty. I bet you were feeling mighty nice....

K

KaZamm1061

Wish you would bend me over and make a man out of me again.
Feeling left out here sexy..

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Fireman,

Your a cutie! :yum:

Can I bend you over, :spank: you and make a man outta ya? :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Has anyone ever been to the "Hill Club?" (I think that's the name) and I believe it's in Hughesville/Mechanicsville. Any reviews about it?
I heard on the news that a woman was hit and killed by a State Trooper outside Saturday night.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
info

Actually no she wasn't drunk, was getting off work at the Hill's Club and walked out in front of Trooper..

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Hello to all I'am new to the forums and trying to meet some new people to at the same time.:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Good Morning

You came to the right place, lots of friendly people here.

G

giggles04

Re: info

Originally posted by LPMEDIC
Actually no she wasn't drunk, was getting off work at the Hill's Club and walked out in front of Trooper..

Thats just so sad!

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Re: Re: info

Originally posted by jetmonkey

Well the Washington Post said she was hammered, and since the Post doesn't print lies I'll have to assume the problem lies with YOU.
[/QUOTE

You put a lot of faith in the POST, they also reported that AL Gore won the election last year...

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Re: info

Originally posted by jetmonkey

If we can't trust an impartial, unbiased news media, who can we trust?

Hahahahaha

Makes ya wonder now don't it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Re: info

Originally posted by LPMEDIC

How does a person just "walk out" in front of a Trooper? You learn how to look both ways when you're in kinnygarden.

You put a lot of faith in the POST, they also reported that AL Gore won the election last year...

You mean he didn't?
:lmao: