Where does one go?

cathleen805

Agreed. I'm in the same boat. I love hanging out with my husband and dog, but a girls' night now and then would be nice. I like a few of the people I work with, but hanging out with them outside of work... reminds me of work.

I'm still hesitant about meeting people online though.

Yeah, exactly. Love my hubby and dog...but its not the same. And I like people from my work too, but it just doesnt seem to work outside of work. I'm a little hesitant to meet people from online too (even though thats how I met my husband.) We should all definetely meet up for lunch or something in a public place, or we can catch up on facebook or something. PM me if you want to chat or work something out!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Yeah, exactly. Love my hubby and dog...but its not the same. And I like people from my work too, but it just doesnt seem to work outside of work. I'm a little hesitant to meet people from online too (even though thats how I met my husband.) We should all definetely meet up for lunch or something in a public place, or we can catch up on facebook or something. PM me if you want to chat or work something out!

I'm sure I speak for several people on here, but I have made some very near and dear friends from these here forums. If it weren't for somd.com, our paths probably would have never crossed. I'd talk to them privately (via pm's) a little before meeting them in person.

And, remember, if you notice a forumite constantly being bashed by others, there's more than likely a reason for that. Ask, and I'm sure you will be provided with the reasons why.

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I'm sure I speak for several people on here, but I have made some very near and dear friends from these here forums. If it were for somd.com, our paths probably would have never crossed. I'd talk to them privately (via pm's) a little before meeting them in person.

And, remember, if you notice a forumite constantly being bashed by others, there's more than likely a reason for that. Ask, and I'm sure you will be provided with the reasons why.

:yeahthat: good advice!

muttdog

I'm sure I speak for several people on here, but I have made some very near and dear friends from these here forums. If it weren't for somd.com, our paths probably would have never crossed. I'd talk to them privately (via pm's) a little before meeting them in person.

You dont pm me anymore or friend me on FB.:bawl: I guess Im one of the creepy people.:cds:

KVF323

So where does one go to meet nice people and make some girl friends (not in a sexual way!)? I'm 24 and all I ever do is work and then go home. I need some friends!
:howdy: oh wait.... yo usaid NOT in a sexual way.... damn!
:howdy:

I know exactly what you mean! I go to work, then home to my cats..most of my friends from high school/college have kids and can't hang out as much..finding girls with something going for them is becoming more difficult now that I am out of college.
sooooo you only have girls that hae something going for them? I guess Im out, im just a sexcre i mean secretary :yay:
Yep, thats a great idea! We should get a group together and meet up one time (preferably on a weekend so we dont have to rush back to work!)
As long as you dont hump other peoples husbands you should come out to the Polar Bear Plunge :clap:
I offer my house as a meeting place! :howdy:
:banana:
I'm still hesitant about meeting people online though.
My first meeting with people from here was with Kelb and DN90210, and now Kelb is one of my best friends :yay: the second time we all met out at a bar for a band :yay:

I hope she doesnt think Im KVJ21075, that girl is such an attentionwh0re :rolleyes:

muttdog

If you wanna get all technical about it, he's never been caught either! But that doesn't mean we haven't heard all those "rumors" about what you've done. :poorbaby:

Your just mad cause I didnt hit on you. Sorry Beta, Oober was cuter.:love:

Beta84

They're out to get us
sooooo you only have girls that hae something going for them? I guess Im out, im just a sexcre i mean secretary :yay:
People with better-than-thou attitudes apparently can only be friends with people who have something "going for them". Housewives and secretaries need not apply! :rolleyes:

As long as you dont hump other peoples husbands you should come out to the Polar Bear Plunge :clap:
:killingme you know, it could always be her...:whistle:

Your just mad cause I didnt hit on you. Sorry Beta, Oober was cuter.:love:
was it that, or was it because Bacon told you that if you hit on me he'd tear off your balls and force feed em to you? He tends to get possessive.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Originally Posted by KVF323
sooooo you only have girls that hae something going for them? I guess Im out, im just a sexcre i mean secretary

People with better-than-thou attitudes apparently can only be friends with people who have something "going for them". Housewives and secretaries need not apply!

(sorry, still havent figured out how to qoute multiple people:killingme)

Actually, I just meant not a loser. Many friends I had in high school now sit home with their kids and baby's daddy's and don't do anything all day, or snort pills constantly. I just don't want any part of that, and I don't think it makes me " better than thou."
Also, why would anyone assume secretaries and housewives don't have anything going for them? :shrug:

kelb

art imitating life
sooooo you only have girls that hae something going for them? I guess Im out, im just a sexcre i mean secretary

People with better-than-thou attitudes apparently can only be friends with people who have something "going for them". Housewives and secretaries need not apply!

Actually, I just meant not a loser. Many friends I had in high school now sit home with their kids and baby's daddy's and don't do anything all day, or snort pills constantly. I just don't want any part of that, and I don't think it makes me " better than thou."
Also, why would anyone assume secretaries and housewives don't have anything going for them? :shrug:
I think she was kidding.. she was saying shes a slut not that she had nothing going for her..

:lol:

KVF323

on the persons post, at the bottom right of it, theres an edit button, a quote button and then two others, the third one is the multiquote button, click that one, it'll highlight red, and when youre done clicking all the ones you want to reply to then click reply.

and i do know what u mean by that, lots of drugs and babies for all the young people. :yay:
I think she was kidding.. she was saying shes a slut not that she had nothing going for her..

:lol:

:smack: thats not what i meant! :lol: Im a one woman, one man kinda sluu uhhh i mean woman!