Where the dogs at?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
My cousin told me about this site DontDateHimGirl.com - Empowered and Informed Love, Dating, Marriage and Relationship Advice for Women
because her brother was on here and he is a hot mess. Now that I'm out on the dating scene I was intrigued so I checked it out. I looked up lusby and only a few guys showed up. It was very informative but I know there's got to be way more dogs in lusby than that.

So ladies, where the dogs at?
Didn't you JUST breakup with your husband? I mean VERY RECENTLY?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
My cousin told me about this site DontDateHimGirl.com - Empowered and Informed Love, Dating, Marriage and Relationship Advice for Women
because her brother was on here and he is a hot mess. Now that I'm out on the dating scene I was intrigued so I checked it out. I looked up lusby and only a few guys showed up. It was very informative but I know there's got to be way more dogs in lusby than that.

So ladies, where the dogs at?

Brilliant!

I saw a guy on there I know, he is a total pig and he is constantly checking me out when he sees me :nono: and knows I have a boyfriend but ciould care less. Pig.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I can't access that from work. Could one of you ladies put my name on the list :howdy:
Sounds like good advertising :lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
well he dumped me but yes. A girl still needs to get laid tho.
And you have kids, yes? Whatever you do, do not bring your "lay" of the night home. They are dealing with the breakup as well and don't need the confusion of revolving door men.

S

shiki

And you have kids, yes? Whatever you do, do not bring your "lay" of the night home. They are dealing with the breakup as well and don't need the confusion of revolving door men.
Thank you for the advice but guess what, I already know that. And what the hell is a revolving door man?

S

shiki

:rolleyes: You know exactly what I meant.

If you know that I know exactly what you meant why did you feel the need to tell me the obvious, not to bring a bunch of strange men to my home to get laid...but while a girl needs to get laid that doesn't mean it will be with multiple people or even anytime in the near future.

That's the whole dating thing, meeting people, getting to know them before they introduce their snake to your kitty. I just like to know who the manhos are so I don't even waste a millisecond on them.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
well he dumped me but yes. A girl still needs to get laid tho.

If you know that I know exactly what you meant why did you feel the need to tell me the obvious, not to bring a bunch of strange men to my home to get laid...but while a girl needs to get laid that doesn't mean it will be with multiple people or even anytime in the near future.

That's the whole dating thing, meeting people, getting to know them before they introduce their snake to your kitty. I just like to know who the manhos are so I don't even waste a millisecond on them.

:killingme :killingme :killingme