Where's Appyday???

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 01:23 PM Only because your post was above nomoney's

Waaaaahhhh! That's not fair! :bawl: I can't help that Nomo posted after me! Waaahhhh!! :bawl: VRAI, DO SOMETHING!!! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!

You are scaring me. I'm rethinking Friday.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
mainman said:
You should go to the baynet, it's a real forum you big crybaby.....:drama:

Oh boo hoo, people on the internet were mean to me. Oh boo hoo whatever shall I do? :tantrum

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Whine about it forever and ever and ever... :rolleyes:

You're just mad because I'm smarter than you and I shrink horses when I'm not threatening Vrai. :starcat:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I prefer manic. :jameo:
I can't take much more of this! :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 01:42 PM Only because your post was above nomoney's again

Better put me on suicide watch. :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
You're just mad because I'm smarter than you and I shrink horses when I'm not threatening Vrai. :starcat:

Do you shrink them like the ones over on 249 on the way to St. Georges Island? You are so smart to have thought of that! I'm jealous that I am not smart enough to think of that! :tantrum

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
You were too quick you are one of those forum guru's aren't you? Showing off your posting skills! :jameo:
Well, it's too hot today to play with my cats, and that's the only reason I'm posting.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Do you shrink them like the ones over on 249 on the way to St. Georges Island?
I was just thinking about them. They must have left them out all winter to get them that small. :confused:

You are so smart to have thought of that! I'm jealous that I am not smart enough to think of that! :tantrum
It's okay. You're blonde and it's expected. :huggy:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
PrepH4U said:
You were too quick, you are one of those forum guru's aren't you? Showing off your posting skills! :jameo:

And she does it all while switching between the Kwillia and K_Jo IDs. Its amazing.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
Well I would suggest it would mean that the rider just rode bareback and is trying to air out their crotch! :lol:
Kinder and gentler. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:
Well, it's too hot today to play with my cats, and that's the only reason I'm posting.

I've never heard anyone say it was too hot to play with pussies.

okay, is that gross?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
I was just thinking about them. They must have left them out all winter to get them that small. :confused:

It's okay. You're blonde and it's expected. :huggy:

Do you have my rope? I think I may be needing it in the near future... :ohwell: