Where's Appyday???

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
WildHorses said:
No, it's not that I'm not good, it's just that you are a waste of my time as well as the time of most of the members of this forum. :whistle:
And yet you continue to post on the forums? :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
I'm assuming Vrai doesn't join every thread but, even if she does, she's good for a laugh or two.
You're not very professional. Is this how you treat all your patients?

Geek

WildHorses said:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :buttkick: However, I'll say this one more time and do it very slowly so that you will understand. I WORK WITH H O R S E S AND IT IS TOO HOT TODAY TO BE WORKING WITH HORSES. :smack:

She is racist too :rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
They shrink in winter? I didn't know that. This thread is informational AND intelligent. :yay:
Yes, and whatever you do, DON'T get them wet!

nomoney

WildHorses said:
How about you, are you all happy and giggly now because I'm even starting to like you. :love:

I don't know, I have to ask vrai if I'm allowed to be first. I'll get back to you.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
I'm sure you just made her all happy and giggly now that she knows you're starting to like her

Can you still see me? :whistle:

I gotta remember to turn off the webcam. :banghead:

mainman

Set Trippin
Sharon said:
Look at all the nasty krama I'm getting. :bawl:

Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:25 AM STFU, stop being gay and get a sense of humor
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:26 AM Imagine its an 11 year old pony then and shaddup
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:27 AM Put down the crack pipe and slowly back away.
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:29 AM You stepped in the manure now
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:31 AM I've tried, I really have but GD you get on my last nerve!
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:49 AM WTH does that mean, is it some kind of SMIB slang?
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:50 AM she was being sarcastic. dur
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 11:56 AM I thought you didn't hang out on these "horsey" threads?

Sign your comments!!!!!!

Shame on you!!!!!!!

I'm starting to not like this forum -- why not sign your comments. Do we only have geldings on this site?
You should go to the baynet, it's a real forum you big crybaby.....:drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Yes, and whatever you do, DON'T get them wet!
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 01:23 PM Only because your post was above nomoney's

Waaaaahhhh! That's not fair! :bawl: I can't help that Nomo posted after me! Waaahhhh!! :bawl: VRAI, DO SOMETHING!!! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!

nomoney

K_Jo said:
Where's Appyday??? 07-12-2006 01:23 PM Only because your post was above nomoney's

Waaaaahhhh! That's not fair! :bawl: I can't help that Nomo posted after me! Waaahhhh!! :bawl: VRAI, DO SOMETHING!!! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!

:lol: I guess they can't hit me yet again :tap: :waiting:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
So, when you don't take care of the horses during the summer because its too hot do they take care of themselves? Do wild packs of horses roam the streets mauling innocent children to feed themselves? If not, can we train them to do that? I think it would be pretty cool. Then we could hunt the horses and shoot them for killing kids. I would buy lots of stock in Alpo as horse season hits America. It would make your winter job just as hard as your summer job. You could play with Vrai everyday.