Where's Appyday???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
Since you don't talk to people when they need your help, go away.
You need help alright. Maybe you should be registered with the APA instead of the ABA.

Just a suggestion.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Free for JPC: 4. Disabled. A member who has become disabled is entitled to a membership dues exemption for the term of his or her disability. :cartwheel:

Another entitlement would look great on his website. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
WildHorses said:
You really don't pay attention to the threads, do you, that's LSAT. :smack: Since you don't talk to people when they need your help, go away. :buttkick:
Uh, oh, little missy........ :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
Ironically, I do also have a degree in Psychology and you are quite the case study.
My heavens! A lawyer AND a shrink! AND a horse expert to boot! You are just quite the educated one, aren't you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's fantastic that you can defend yourself when your patients sue you for malpractice. Good thinking :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
Yet you still find time to post on a forum all day, despite what I'm sure is your enormous case load and full patient schedule, not to mention the needs of your Triple Crown winners.

You are quite the little Super Woman! :jet:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
My heavens! A lawyer AND a shrink! AND a horse expert to boot! You are just quite the educated one, aren't you?

Whoa there Vrai. LSAT doesn't necessarily mean that the person is an attorney.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
I don't work with hopeless cases.
I'm surprised. I'd have thought that for a prodigy like yourself, there would BE no hopeless cases.

Guess you're not as good as I thought. :frown: