Which begs the question...

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I apologized to my cuosin for something I really didn't do wrong, just to make peace, and she still won't talk to me. I hate that. :ohwell:

Sometimes I even cry. :bawl:

I'll apologize if I'm wrong but the DH is another story. He will do every suck up thing in the world if the knows he's wrong except apologize.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
I apologized to my cuosin for something I really didn't do wrong, just to make peace, and she still won't talk to me. I hate that. :ohwell:

:poorbaby: Take comfort in the knowledge you probably have a better rack. :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:

Sheesh. I accepted your apology already. Stop with the phone calls, cards, flowers, candy, presents, and 2 am drunken serenades in my driveway already. :duh:

~ jojoba smurf

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Sheesh. I accepted your apology already. Stop with the phone calls, cards, flowers, candy, presents, and 2 am drunken serenades in my driveway already. :duh:

~ jojoba smurf
You didn't like me standing in the rain with my ghetto blaster pointed at your window? :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
K_Jo said:

I had no idea you were french.

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
I apologize when I mean it, otherwise it's a lie.
Good trait :yay:

I hate those ones who will call you up and argue for an hour and make up every lame ass excuse why it is not their fault, not their problem it is your problem, then in frustration say "FINE! It is all my fault I appologize :drama:" then turn around and do it again the next day.

An appology without sincerity is not really an appology at all.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
That wasn't so bad, but the spotlight was a bit much. :ohwell:
That wasn't a spotlight. Otter was there and the moonlight was reflecting off his head.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
workin hard said:
I'll apologize if I'm wrong but the DH is another story. He will do every suck up thing in the world if the knows he's wrong except apologize.
:lol: Mine will say, "I'm sorry if I hurt you," which is not admitting he was wrong so he's not actually apologizing for what he did. :loophole:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
An appology without sincerity is not really an appology at all.
EXACTLY! Nor is an apology that goes "I'm sorry you're a psychotic mental case." Migtig.