Which begs the question...

K

Kizzy

How about an appology with tons of "buts" attached to it. :dead:

Hate that.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
K_Jo said:
:lol: Mine will say, "I'm sorry if I hurt you," which is not admitting he was wrong so he's not actually apologizing for what he did. :loophole:

This is fine with me. :shrug: At least they are acknowledging that they at some level did something wrong; even if it was just hurting your feelings. They truly may not have seen wrong in their actions.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
This is fine with me. :shrug: At least they are acknowledging that they at some level did something wrong; even if it was just hurting your feelings. They truly may not have seen wrong in their actions.
Believe me, anytime he acknowledges my feelings, I'm thrilled! :diva:

But I would like him to be wrong at least ONCE.

K

Kizzy

K_Jo said:
Like "I'm sorry, but you're SUCH a #####..."?

No more like I'm really sorry I said this that… or reacted this way... butt... butt….. butt…. you this... you that... you this and you that.... and 4 months ago... :banghead:

Now, you just contradicted your apology by doing EXACTLY what peeved me off to begin with. :razz:

AND brought stuff up from months ago. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
I thought it was hilarious. I chocked on my Boca Burger.
How many times do I have to tell you? You have to remove the chocks before you stuff it in your mouth. :dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
They truly may not have seen wrong in their actions.
Or they might not feel they WERE wrong. In fact, they might not even have BEEN wrong. But they should still be sorry the other person's feelings were hurt.

"I apologize - I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Simple.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
Then that speaks volumes about you as a person and I pity you.
I honestly spoke to somebody twice over two months ago as a casual thing, and you expect me to apologize profusely because some stranger is holding a grudge against me. Nope. I don't see it. And I never will. And pity is wasted energy on your behalf, just as stranger's holding grudges over imagined or perceived slights is wasted on their behalf. :shrug:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
How's this:

"I apologize to all the forumites here that I have been so rude to."

Would that work, ya think?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
AND brought stuff up from months ago.
That's just plain silly. If the behavior is still continuing, it's not in the past. The particular action in question may be in the past, but other similar actions are still ongoing, therefore it's NOT "from months ago". It is in the right here and now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DoWhat said:
"I apologize to all the forumites here that I have been so rude to."

Would that work, ya think?
Wrong. It's "I apologize to all those forumites who feel I've been rude to them."

There's a difference.

:lol: