White People Should Be Exterminated?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
My final say on this thread is that I do not disrespect people on the forums, for any reason. I do not appreciate being referred to as "ignorant", as I have been called several times.

Secondly, I have never said that what I said was factual, you can check the section where I was in discussion with Buddy Lee and I said that most of my knowledge was what I learned in HS.

Next, I do not speak for a whole race of people, as I would not like to be judged by the acts of many others in the black race, don't judge others by me, I do not represent anyone but myself. I am ONE person, not a whole race. Whatever I say and do should not be taken as this is how the rest of the black race feels.

In addition, I stated that the comments made regarding violence were just me being an instigator to that man's situation. I did not say, that is how black people are. I did say that if my family or friends are being beat up I would definitely defend them but as far as starting a fight or even fighting because someone mouthed off, I am not that type of person.

I said to go to SE DC with that because YOU sinwagon were becoming hostile (or ghetto) and YES everyone knows that SE DC is known for being rough. I was told to go back to Africa didn't see you saying anything in my defense. Not that you had to.

Anyway, like I said I do not have any intentions of getting involved this deep anymore. It's way more of a headache to get into a discussion with people who are more upset than I am which has really caused me to be a bit burdened each time I sign on because so many forumites are tensed about racial matters. Its the most tensed I have ever been in my life regarding this type of subject. I have never had anger towards any white person because of slavery or the civil rights movement, honestly. I was not raised to be that way.

So with that said, I will not sit here and take a verbal beating for programs I did not create, statements I did not say or agree with and actions that I did not do. Look at that, I feel like some of you. Again I will say this. I accept your comments sinwagon (except the one about me being ignorant). But, I do not want to take on the position of arguing with people who are upset about things I am not in the position to change. And obviously not accepted to even debate with.

You all enjoy the rest of your day! :peace:

Last edited:

sinwagon

LexiGirl75 said:
My final say on this thread is that I do not disrespect people on the forums, for any reason. I do not appreciate being referred to as "ignorant", as I have been called several times.

Secondly, I have never said that what I said was factual, you can check the section where I was in discussion with Buddy Lee and I said that most of my knowledge was what I learned in HS.

Next, I do not speak for a whole race of people, as I would not like to be judged by the acts of many others in the black race, don't judge others by me, I do not represent anyone but myself. I am ONE person, not a whole race. Whatever I say and do should not be taken as this is how the rest of the black race feels.

In addition, I stated that the comments made regarding violence were just me being an instigator to that man's situation. I did not say, that is how black people are. I did say that if my family or friends are being beat up I would definitely defend them but as far as starting a fight or even fighting because someone mouthed off, I am not that type of person.

I said to go to SE DC with that because YOU sinwagon were becoming hostile (or ghetto) and YES everyone knows that SE DC is known for being rough. I was told to go back to Africa didn't see you saying anything in my defense. Not that you had to.

Anyway, like I said I do not have any intentions of getting involved this deep anymore. It's way more of a headache to get into a discussion with people who are more upset than I am which has really caused me to be a bit burdened each time I sign on because so many forumites are tensed about racial matters. Its the most tensed I have ever been in my life regarding this type of subject. I have never had anger towards any white person because of slavery or the civil rights movement, honestly. I was not raised to be that way.

So with that said, I will not sit here and take a verbal beating for programs I did not create, statements I did not say or agree with and actions that I did not do. Look at that, I feel like some of you. Again I will say this. I accept your comments sinwagon (except the one about me being ignorant). But, I do not want to take on the position of arguing with people who are upset about things I am not in the position to change. And obviously not accepted to even debate with.

You all enjoy the rest of your day! :peace:

Lexi:

First I want to say I am not hostile with ANYONE including you. At times, I believe that people of color (regardless of what that color may be) are at times more racist against their own race than other people are. I think at times (as I feel you did) they make half hearted comments which makes them appear "ignorant" I am sorry if that offended you, but I did not mean it in a "you are stupid" kind of way. Just as a white person who is prejudice against another is "ignorant" that was the way I was referring to you and your comments. Not ignorant as in being stupid but in simply not knowing or mis stating.

Look, there are all types of issues on this board where people are not going tgo agree whether it be abortion, same sex marriage or whether or not OJ is guilty. I guess you feel as if the finger was pointed at you because you stepped up as the only black person here and I guess in a way it was. But its all about debating. Just because we did not see eye to eye on this issue does not mean we wont on others.

I simply wanted you to see that the racism you stated that you and others had experiences is sometimes portrayed by the very person claiming racism. I am not by far a racist however, I feel if black people etc go around being racist against their own race, they are only opening the door for others to do it as well.