White People Should Be Exterminated?

BuddyLee

Football addict
LexiGirl75 said:
Go to bed BuddyLee. Well think about this, What if the American Indians had retaliated smarter. I wasnt there and no one here was so we dont know if they could or couldn't have. Also, to me it doesnt seem like they go after their dues like black people did in the 60's and 1800's. I think it took all of that shoving to get blacks and whites to agree this much. And we do shove it down our own throats a lot too. Bill Cosby, Rosa Parks, and a range of others do remind us that we need to be more respectful and appreciated for what has been achieved for us. Especially voting rights and going out to the polls which a lot of black people do not do. Maybe you have heard it enough but there are still people who haven't.
Dues? No one should be owed anything, life is tough. I think the Civil Rights movement and some of the black leaders of that time and prior to that time were very important and influencial. If you want a superb understanding of the black man's struggle after reconstruction read 'The Souls of Black Folk' by W.E.B. Dubois.:yay: I have learned a lot but I certainly would love to learn a lot more about this subject. I think it should be studied and not used for racist propaganda.

Onto the Indians deal...

How could the Indians have retaliated smarter? If you fight back you die, so it comes down to extermination which Andrew Jackson was a big fan of or you pick your battles. I don't think the Indians stood a chance.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BuddyLee said:
Dues? No one should be owed anything, life is tough. I think the Civil Rights movement and some of the black leaders of that time and prior to that time were very important and influencial. If you want a superb understanding of the black man's struggle after reconstruction read 'The Souls of Black Folk' by W.E.B. Dubois.:yay: I have learned a lot but I certainly would love to learn a lot more about this subject. I think it should be studied and not used for racist propaganda.

Onto the Indians deal...

How could the Indians have retaliated smarter? If you fight back you die, so it comes down to extermination which Andrew Jackson was a big fan of or you pick your battles. I don't think the Indians stood a chance.

All I am saying is that the past have shown that black folks can be ruthless and it took a long time for white people to stand up to us. I love to see a white person hold their own to a black person because I believe that black people took the fact that white people were/are timid and ran with it. All I am saying is that black people died too but we overcame, I dont know if the AmInds could have done that then, I am just saying I wonder if. Aside from having some high seated white folks on our team like Abe how else did black people survive this long and make it. I mean we were submissive and quiet like the AmInds, for a little while at least. And by dues I mean equal rights not something unearned/undeserved.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Homesick said:
:mad:

Will bite my tongue, and go to bed now.

You are taking that the wrong way. I am only saying and I dont know the AmInd history I have been to the museum once or twice and studied it in school but as far as the depth I really can't speak that's why I said it was a thought. Please school me on this.

Buddy Lee, in case you forgot what kinds of tv shows I watch, if I read for pleasure its not going to be educational. Maybe in a few years I will get there but right now I am in to fashion, romance and money. But to show that I care I will google that book and get back with you. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
LexiGirl75 said:
All I am saying is that the past have shown that black folks can be ruthless and it took a long time for white people to stand up to us. I love to see a white person hold their own to a black person because I believe that black people took the fact that white people were/are timid and ran with it. All I am saying is that black people died too but we overcame, I dont know if the AmInds could have done that then, I am just saying I wonder if. Aside from having some high seated white folks on our team like Abe how else did black people survive this long and make it. I mean we were submissive and quiet like the AmInds, for a little while at least. And by dues I mean equal rights not something unearned/undeserved.
By reading just this, one can easily come to the conclusion that you need to read your history books again.

It is a misconception that all slave owners were ruthless and savage, in fact most conducted their business in the opposite fashion. Without the white man, as you said, the black folk would not have been able to rise. The Indians were not stupid, however most of America saw them as savages, shoot to kill. I believe African Americans had it way better off, why shoot and kill your work? Most of history is forgotten and the most shocking parts that stand out are blown out of proportion and then are conveniently used to suit any one groups needs.

Every group has hardships at one time or another, this doesn't exclude the black folk. Therefore, the black folk should receive nil since most others receieve just as much.

morganj614

LexiGirl75 said:
I know that's right, don't know if you are black but you sound like it, but we all need to stand up for ourselves more, beat a b#tch bloody if she make a false move. I don't condone violence but I will beat a b's arse over some dumb ish.

Nice :ohwell:
Just for the record...all those other ethnic cable stations bother me. If I was going to live in another country, it would be my responsibility to learn their ways and vice versa when you come here. You were born here, right?
You keep calling black a culture, it is another ethnicity, not a culture. I am sure different blacks have different cultures like different Native Americans, Europeans...etc. do.
As for education, you are not owed anything, earn it please. There are many segments of America that have difficulty getting the education they deserve, not just blacks.
The mafia brought my grandfather over, it wasn't his choice but I am sure glad he came to the U.S. as you should be that you get to live here.
The way ethnic groups have been treated in the past doesn't mean we are owed a thing. If you don't like it here, leave. I don't just tell you that, I say it to anyone, any ethnicity, that thinks they are owed something in the U.S.A.:patriot:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
morganj614 said:
Just for the record...all those other ethnic cable stations bother me. If I was going to live in another country, it would be my responsibility to learn their ways and vice versa when you come here. You were born here, right?
You keep calling black a culture, it is another ethnicity, not a culture. I am sure different blacks have different cultures like different Native Americans, Europeans...etc. do.
As for education, you are not owed anything, earn it please. There are many segments of America that have difficulty getting the education they deserve, not just blacks.
The mafia brought my grandfather over, it wasn't his choice but I am sure glad he came to the U.S. as you should be that you get to live here.
The way ethnic groups have been treated in the past doesn't mean we are owed a thing. If you don't like it here, leave. I don't just tell you that, I say it to anyone, any ethnicity, that thinks they are owed something in the U.S.A.:patriot:
:standing ovation: :notworthy: :thewave: :yay: :patriot: :morgie for president:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BuddyLee said:
By reading just this, one can easily come to the conclusion that you need to read your history books again.

It is a misconception that all slave owners were ruthless and savage, in fact most conducted their business in the opposite fashion. Without the white man, as you said, the black folk would not have been able to rise. The Indians were not stupid, however most of America saw them as savages, shoot to kill. I believe African Americans had it way better off, why shoot and kill your work? Most of history is forgotten and the most shocking parts that stand out are blown out of proportion and then are conveniently used to suit any one groups needs.

Every group has hardships at one time or another, this doesn't exclude the black folk. Therefore, the black folk should receive nil since most others receieve just as much.

Well once again, I want to say that I am not in agreement with the reparation/affirmative action type of wants.

Also, I wasnt speaking of black people being ruthless back in slavery times. I was really tired so detailing my comments was not done but I meant that black people were known to be ruthless and violent in the 80's and 90's to the point that some white people were afraid to stand up for themselves against them. So there was a lot of mistreating and disrespect (or as I say cold-carrying someone) because black people knew that white people wouldnt stand up against that wild and crazy violent attitude they were giving. But, now things have changed and white people dont stand for that anymore and I think that is good because no one should have to take that kind of mess off of anyone no matter how stupid they want to get.

As far as me reading my history books, yes I do need to read them, most of what I know was school taught and it doesnt go further than that. I do believe that most of you probably know more about it than I do. I never said I was right about this topic I just shared the feelings I grew up knowing whether directly or indirectly. It's just me sharing, not me speaking on behalf of a whole race.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
morganj614 said:

Another person asking me to leave and I never said I didnt like it in the USA. It is my home, the only one I know. I havent been mistreated or enslaved in this country. All I am doing is speaking about my thoughts/experience/knowledge of it all.

I mean I keep getting blasted with red karma like I am Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. I am just me. But all I seem to be getting across is that I don't like it here, I want reparations and affirmative action, I want more separation by race in television and that we as black people deserve more than any other race that has also struggled to come up. Does anyone see that I don't share those feelings, yet I keep being accused on here of having those feelings?

But, as I told someone else I don't know why I joined the forum's I thought as a new resident of MD and SMC that this would be a place for me too. But by the drop in power pts. It's obvious that I am not wanted here. So if 0pts leads to my forum demise then I want to say it's been a great experience and I will take all of your sharings with me as I continue to grow in life.

Toxick

Splat
LexiGirl75 said:
I know that's right, don't know if you are black but you sound like it

No, I'm not black.

If I was a dog, I would be considered a mutt.

A mostly caucasian mutt - with some Native American, Jew and Assorted Others thrown in for good measure, but I check the White Box on surveys.

LexiGirl75 said:
but we all need to stand up for ourselves more, beat a b#tch bloody if she make a false move. I don't condone violence but I will beat a b's arse over some dumb ish.

Whoa there killer... that's quite a bit different than the point I was making.

By several orders of magnitude.

Intimidating a jerk, for being a jerk, is one thing. beating someone bloody is quite another. I never laid a hand on this woman, and I would not have struck her had she turned around and slapped me in the face. (I don't hit women... maybe sexist, but I've never hit a girl, and don't plan to).

Also if someone is ignorant enough to block up a whole aisle in Walmart, they don't deserve courtesy, in my opinion.

I think you need anger management.

mainman

Set Trippin
Toxick said:
Intimidating a jerk, for being a jerk, is one thing. beating someone bloody is quite another. I never laid a hand on this woman, and I would not have struck her had she turned around and slapped me in the face. (I don't hit women... maybe sexist, but I've never hit a girl, and don't plan to).
I was curious what response you were trying to get from this woman...:confused:

Steve

Enjoying life!
LexiGirl75 said:
So if 0pts leads to my forum demise then I want to say it's been a great experience and I will take all of your sharings with me as I continue to grow in life.
Oh, hellz no! You can go way below 0 points, deep into the red zone. You'll see. :lol:

BTW, the points have nothing to do with maintaining your account. You'd have to quit voluntarily or be banned by Admin.

Steve

Enjoying life!
mainman said:
I would not give red karma to Al Sharpton, I like his haircut...:yay:
Sharpton is harmless these days. He has become a caricature of himself. I love watching him make senseless arguments. The Democratic debates were great with him involved. Too bad he didn't last long.

mainman

Set Trippin
Steve said:
Sharpton is harmless these days. He has become a caricature of himself. I love watching him make senseless arguments. The Democratic debates were great with him involved. Too bad he didn't last long.
So we agree, green for Al...:clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LexiGirl75 said:
Call it like you see it Vrai :yay: regardless of color, gender, religion, sexual origin etc.
I will. But, Lexi, the fact of the matter is that black people are their own worst enemies. They don't need whitey to keep them down - Jesse Jackson does a fine job of that on his own.

In the course of a political conversation with a buddy, gay and black, I asked him why he votes Democrat. He said because they represent his interests better than Republicans. I was like, okay, what have you, as a gay black man, gotten out of the Democrats? "Errr...," says he. The eventual answer was "nothing". But yet he still reflexively votes Democrat, even though we established that he gets nothing out of the deal.

And not only does he get nothing out of the deal, it actually works to his detriment because he is giving credence to black Democrat race-baiters who make a living off of keepin' a brotha down.

Think about it: if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton suddenly decided that blacks were in fact equal and afforded the same opportunities in this country as whites, it would put them both out of a job. If Tavis Smiley didn't have racial issues to talk about, he would be unemployed. If the NAACP were to succeed in realizing black equality, they would have to disband becuase there would be no need for them.

And what do you think is in their own best interests: equalizing blacks or keeping their jobs?

And, BS Gal, I have to admit that my own lily-white mother is a prime offender of parking in front of the store in the fire lane. Sometimes she will leave her vehicle there to "run in for just a second".

:blushing:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Toxick said:
Whoa there killer...

No, not me I just kill bugs.

Toxick said:
Intimidating a jerk, for being a jerk, is one thing. beating someone bloody is quite another. I never laid a hand on this woman, and I would not have struck her had she turned around and slapped me in the face. (I don't hit women... maybe sexist, but I've never hit a girl, and don't plan to)..

I apologize, I thought you were a woman. I don't really read the profiles when I respond to posts. Yeah, I wouldn't have encouraged you to beat a woman bloody. Actually, I dont condone violence at all, that's just me instigating. But, I feel your feelings on that incident, my whole point was that she was mouthy until you stepped to her (sorta) and my theory is punks jump up to get beat down. Doesnt mean you have to.

Toxick said:
I think you need anger management.

Actually, I am not an angry person, I will fight in self or family defense but I dont go looking for trouble. I am not going to watch my family or friends get the ish beat out of them and just stand there. Most people who meet me will say I am so sweet and nice, I dont think anyone would believe I even said that statement, but I did. But I am neither angry or a killer.