Whitney Houston Dead

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Mr G, plz tell em nawt 2 OD agin on those dum.hit pillz. bad enuf keepin ^ w/the 1/2 sane 1s, or sumwhat uva %. :killingme

Didn't I tell you that you are no longer allowed to play with Gilligan? He's a bad influence on you darn it. Now smack yourself and go to your room!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That's easy! Even if she was clean, she reported in interviews that she started using cocaine in the early 90's. Rarely do heavy cocaine users make it beyond 40 without having some form of heart failure. My guess is heart failure.

The singer also had buildup of plaque in her arteries that can restrict blood flow. Winter has said the condition is common in drug users. The report indicated a 60 percent blockage in the singer's right coronary artery.

Read more: Final Autopsy Report Reveals New Details on Houston

You know.... she said "crack is whack" but according to Fox, they found a crystal substance on a spoon and powder on a mirror. She was doing both powder and crack, in appears.

I'm sure the report is of no surprise...

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Dolly Parton's biography was the funniest biography I have ever read. If you haven't read it, I think it is totally worth it.

I went to Dollywood a few years ago. It was $50 a ticket!.....for $50 a ticket she should have at least flashed us.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I went to Dollywood a few years ago. It was $50 a ticket!.....for $50 a ticket she should have at least flashed us.

She may have and you didn't recognize it. Remember that one room where the wall looks like jewels and silk. That was her.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Dolly Parton makes my teeth hurt.

:lol: I was NOT a fan of Dolly's prior to reading her biography at all but it happened to be the best reading material I had at the moment I read it. I cannot remember if we were camping or if it was when I was tending to a sick relative - but the book belong to my FIL (he's a fan). It was not only an interesting story but hysterically funny. It also changed my opinion of her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol: I was NOT a fan of Dolly's prior to reading her biography at all but it happened to be the best reading material I had at the moment I read it. I cannot remember if we were camping or if it was when I was tending to a sick relative - but the book belong to my FIL (he's a fan). It was not only an interesting story but hysterically funny. It also changed my opinion of her.

What was the name of it? I like Dolly herself, I just can't stand her voice.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Thanks! I'm on a biography kick. Etta James started it, and I'm currently reading Billie Holiday's autobiography. Might as well do Dolly, too. :jet:

oh wow I just loved listening to Billy Holiday when I was younger! I'd like to read that too.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Being as though Bobby Brown was doing so many drugs too, I guess he'll be the next one that drops?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I won't lump Etta in with this bunch.

Why not? Etta was a junkie, too. So was Billie Holiday, for that matter. BUT! Ella Fitzgerald wasn't, so she's my next jazz/blues babe bio so I can cheer up after Etta and Billie.