Whitney Houston Dead

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That is a damned shame, but not surprising. She's been a mess for years. All that talent...what a waste.

mitzi

That's easy! Even if she was clean, she reported in interviews that she started using cocaine in the early 90's. Rarely do heavy cocaine users make it beyond 40 without having some form of heart failure. My guess is heart failure.

Me too. She did massive amounts for years. Even if she was clean now, it takes a toll on your body.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I always hoped that she would get clean and make an incredible come back one day.
:buddies:
Well it would be REALLY incredible come back now... It has already been done once, and supposedly it's always easier for the followers..

Sweet 16

^^8^^
As much as I would like to blame Bobby Brown for Whitney's problems, she had choices and she made the wrong ones (marrying him and doing drugs). I still think he was/is a POS and contributed to her downfall. RIP Whitney.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Her voice was the best version of the Star Spangled Banner I think I've ever heard (Giants v. Bills in Super Bowl XXV).

Hank

my war
As much as I would like to blame Bobby Brown for Whitney's problems, she had choices and she made the wrong ones (marrying him and doing drugs). I still think he was/is a POS and contributed to her downfall. RIP Whitney.

Everyone always blames the black man....:lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
V,

Well... she is right.... The amount of cocaine needed to make crack is minimal considering all the other ingredients it's been mixed with... rat poison, baking soda.... those sorts of things. Her and Bobby had the money to do the more expensive powder cocaine.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I think it is a fine example of what happens when some stupid female follows some a-hole guy that is no good for her. BTW, they divorced back in '07 and Bobby has a new baby momma now.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member