Who agrees

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, Thank you for helping me avoid Defense attorney fees.
:buddies:

Uh...my pleasure?

:lol:

If anyone would stereotype a whole area for the comments of one poster, that person is an idiot and I'd prefer they don't come on here anyway. We have enough idiots already.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Uh...my pleasure?

:lol:

If anyone would stereotype a whole area for the comments of one poster, that person is an idiot and I'd prefer they don't come on here anyway. We have enough idiots already.

I think that's the stereotype they're getting at :lmao:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

But when you've got several racist (baja, bcp, t_p, highlander, lenny, etc) morons (aps, larry, boy_genius, xai, etc.) who outpost the sane rational folks, it's hard to say it's one person. :shrug:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

How in the hell did I become a racist? :killingme

Because you want to know EVERY little detail about Black President's life but are willing to give everyone else a free pass on everything.

You're either racist, hypocritical, a partisan hack (see hypocritical), a religious extremist (see hypocritical) or are one of the idiots who believes he's a muslim terrorist (see racist, hypocritical and religious extremist).

Which is it?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Because you want to know EVERY little detail about Black President's life but are willing to give everyone else a free pass on everything.

You're either racist, hypocritical, a partisan hack (see hypocritical), a religious extremist (see hypocritical) or are one of the idiots who believes he's a muslim terrorist (see racist, hypocritical and religious extremist).

Which is it?

:pete:
That was pretty good :lol:

This_person

Which is it?
I could care less the ethinicity of the president elect. His claiming to be black has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to have basic questions answered about his past.

So, none of the above would be my answer. I'm a conscientous voter, and expect the presidential candidate who discusses the need for transparency to actually live up to his rhetoric.

I wanted to know McCain's education, his voting record, his class standing, his executive experience, his foreign policy experience, his military record, etc. The difference is, that was all more than readily available to find out, and I did and read and evaluated it.

Why is it wrong to want the same information available from the presidential candidate who stressed transparency? Unless he has information he doesn't want people to know for some reason, why is his information somehow reasonable to shelter?

His race has nothing to do with anything, still.

And, as far as being hypocritical - I wanted the same information from both candidates, so that's not true.

As far as religion goes, I've repeatedly suggested that I do not believe him to be Muslim, but that he does have more Muslim education/social interaction than the average American, so his background in that would be a great selling point for his ability to work with our fanatical enemies and soothe relations with our Muslim friends. Unfortunately, he chooses to deny the obvious Muslim influences he's had in his life. Why would that be? I still don't think he's a Muslim, nor would I care if he was (I would not see that as a disqualifying factor any more than being a Mormon, a Catholic, or an atheist); but his renouncement of his step-father's influence is telling to me about him.

As far as being partisan - well, you've got me there. I belong to a political party, and generally vote for the person who's beliefs are closer to mine than the other person on the ticket. Since the party I belong to generally is closer to my beliefs than the other party, I guess you could foolishly call my a partisan. However, as I stated before, I do expect the same information from both candidates.

Don't you?

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Ding, Ding, Ding, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

But when you've got several racist (baja, bcp, t_p, highlander, lenny, etc) morons (aps, larry, boy_genius, xai, etc.) who outpost the sane rational folks, it's hard to say it's one person. :shrug:

Let's see, I joined in Nov of 08 and I have a little over 400 posts.

You joined in Nov 08 and you have well over 1,000 posts.

Who's sane, who's rational, and who's just plain stupid in math and other topics?

Answer below:

YOU!

:popcorn:

Velocity26

Your right...just hit ignore but the nerve was hit when it pertains to my own child.

Yes, I've thought...this guy is a looser and just ignored his posts before but when he talks about "ugly lesbians" (which my daughter is not ugly)...it's personal.

Unfortunately my friendly-happy-go-lucky went out the window and the gloves are off when you talk about my kid....AND YOUR's WOULD TOO! I no-longer care about political correct-ness and lose all dignity when that subject is degraded.

Yes we can turn a blind-eye....but I don't and won't when it's down-rite ignorant.

And yes, as a paying advertiser, if this kind of talk is allowed I wouldn't want to be associated with a site that allows it.

Thank you Vrai....for not allowing trash talk. It not only misrepresents the site, but it also leads others to believe Southern MD is a bunch of hypocrites and let's face it; there's already enough trash talk without going all the way simply for "shock value". If someone wants to talk crap they can find another message board to do it on.

Again, Thank you for helping me avoid Defense attorney fees.
:buddies:
Wow! You really are a headcase. :crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I notice you left yourself out of the moron category.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Wow! You really are a headcase. :crazy:

:yahoo: Yeah I like that name because it makes people weary of me and keeps them away. Kinda like not being friends with your neighbors so they don't ask favors of you.

Let me clarify the Defense attorney thing...After I re-read it, I can see how it could be mis-interpreted.

It was meant as a joke that if I got my hands on Rico...I'd need a defense attorney. That was it...

But yup...I'm a headcase! Watch out...hahahha
:evil:

Velocity26

:yahoo: Yeah I like that name because it makes people weary of me and keeps them away. Kinda like not being friends with your neighbors so they don't ask favors of you.

Let me clarify the Defense attorney thing...After I re-read it, I can see how it could be mis-interpreted.

It was meant as a joke that if I got my hands on Rico...I'd need a defense attorney. That was it...

But yup...I'm a headcase! Watch out...hahahha
:evil:
The defense attorney comment had little to do with it.

My decision was primarily based on the fact that anyone who lets an anonymous, made up name on the internetz, bother them so much that they freak out like you did.

No one knows you or your daughter. I didn't even know your daughter was a lesbo until YOU revealed that fact.