• Man

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Woman

Votes: 49 84.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Toreadoralpha

I'm curious to know if people think Men or Women usually are the intiators of a divorce.

Ladybug76

I'm guessing that in general women probably initiate divorce more often.

When I was in the military it seemed like there were more women than men that initiated the divorce. I think that some women think it's cool to marry a military guy, but don't realize how difficult it can be sometimes.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I quess screwing a chic on the Keller bus would initiate a divorce:whistle:...its always the men that cant keep it in their pants.

WOW, do I sound bitter.......NOT~!

L

lugebob

"Did you know that of the over one million marriages that will end in divorce this year, two thirds to three quarters of those divorces will be filed for by women?"

Atricle The Walk-away Wife Syndrome
The Walk-Away Wife Syndrome

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Interesting question if you keep it in perspective; if the facts support women initiating divorce, then I think you need to look at the various reasons why.

Also, I think most men are just too lazy to initiate a divorce; a divorce is too much effort for most guys. JMHO. :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Interesting question if you keep it in perspective; if the facts support women initiating divorce, then I think you need to look at the various reasons why.

Also, I think most men are just too lazy to initiate a divorce; a divorce is too much effort for most guys. JMHO. :lmao:
To me INITIATE the divorce is not the same as FILE for the divorce.

cuckoldcreek

"You can stop being married...

BUT YOU CAN NEVER STOP BEING DIVORCED." -g.p.

There never is an end as long as you have kids. A piece of paper won't make the ####### stop being an #######. Deal with it. Avoid it at all cost unless there is detrimental abuse.
I think Women probably wimp out first most.

bcp

In My Opinion
I said men because I think that it is initiated as soon as one of the spouses breaks the trust between the two.
so, It might be the woman that files the papers first, but that is only a reaction to whatever was done (jumping the fence) by the man.

make any sense to you?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I'm curious to know if people think Men or Women usually are the intiators of a divorce.

can you be more specific. My ex initiated the seperation. But when a year was up I filed for Divorce right away so she would have to get her own health insurance. just the vindictive part of me:evil: