Who is off or free Fri..Sat or Sunday

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
Fat Pony is available. I'm gonna ride my new guy....I'll pm ya my number....

That'd be awesome. I'm almost positive I can drive down...it depends if we have anything come up before now and then. I'll be able to give you a definite answer towards the end of the week. :huggy:

Tazgirl

mingiz said:
Off Friday...Sunday doesn't matter....How bout Cedarville. It is in the woods and ya know it's going to be hot. We can tailgate after. Get TAZ to bring her delicious BBQ and everyone bring something....What Cha think...Go a little eariler?

I am off Friday also but I have to get my new trailer inspected and tagged. Sunday works for me just let me know how many are coming so I can fix enough BBQ for everyone. :elaine:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
I am off Friday also but I have to get my new trailer inspected and tagged. Sunday works for me just let me know how many are coming so I can fix enough BBQ for everyone. :elaine:

Dont you have your old trailer tags? :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
for sure..I have been stopped with trailer in tow and they have NEVER ask for a registration on trailer...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
for sure..I have been stopped with trailer in tow and they have NEVER ask for a registration on trailer...

usually it just says trailer anyway and they dont know what type it is..

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Whatever time you think the cops will be done with you so you can be on your way.. :whistle:

They will probably come down there while we are riding and impound my trailer or something. Serves me right for breaking the law.......... :smack:

My nephew is a cop think he will rescue me!! NOT!!! :lalala:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have the farrier coming that morning at 7am to do the new guy. Hope he doesn't sore up on me....But oh wait :smack: I have Fat Pony too.....my trusted steed will be there for me.... :lmao:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
I can not ride if it is a day like today...I wont haul them on the roads when it is this hot either..

So far it's forcasted for 90. There's a lot of time for that to change though...with MD's luck it will increase. :lol:

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
I can not ride if it is a day like today...I wont haul them on the roads when it is this hot either..

I agree and I don't think it is supposed to cool down til Sunday :coffee:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I agree to it's not fair to make them tote our butts around the lake when there standing still and sweating. Plus couldn't you imagine the deer flies they'll attract...If it is a 90 degree day I'd rather not. Let's meet for lunch instead??? Anyone game...