Who is off or free Fri..Sat or Sunday

Tazgirl

mingiz said:
I agree to it's not fair to make them tote our butts around the lake when there standing still and sweating. Plus couldn't you imagine the deer flies they'll attract...If it is a 90 degree day I'd rather not. Let's meet for lunch instead??? Anyone game...

:yeahthat: Lunch works for me. Just let me know where... I'll PM you my cell number....

mingiz

Horse Poor
So Paso,Loper,Taz Where do ya want to have lunch...Doesn't matter to me...What time? We can meet in L-Town but I don't know what eateries you have up there...

Giddy up!

mingiz said:
So Paso,Loper,Taz Where do ya want to have lunch...Doesn't matter to me...What time? We can meet in L-Town but I don't know what eateries you have up there...
Heyyyy....what about me????? :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok since no one wants to call the shot on lunch Taz and I decided on Linda's cafe in L-town at 1pm... :popcorn: If you guys have a problem with that time lets us know...Paso & Loper :coffee:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Ok since no one wants to call the shot on lunch Taz and I decided on Linda's cafe in L-town at 1pm... :popcorn: If you guys have a problem with that time lets us know...Paso & Loper :coffee:

:biteme:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:

Sounds good to me. I'll only have an hour though then will have to go back to work.