Who is off or free Fri..Sat or Sunday

HorseRiding God

mingiz said:
I agree to it's not fair to make them tote our butts around the lake when there standing still and sweating. Plus couldn't you imagine the deer flies they'll attract...If it is a 90 degree day I'd rather not. Let's meet for lunch instead??? Anyone game...

:howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
:razz: her two still aren't as good as mine, I could let you take the repaired one of mine... but you break it you buy it... :whistle:

I guess there not. Atleast we don't have to take a cart for our camera equipment :lmao: Thanks anyways I still have my old digital + my 35mm. But I'm getting burnt out on :gossip: take my picture take my picture take my picture :razz: :lmao:

So can ya do lunch Friday? I can come to L-town have lunch and get tags and feed. Just don't know where to go up there...Maybe the 3 of you can decide on a place, if everyone can do it.....

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
If Loper cant ride maybe she can sit on a chair and do lunch with us :whistle:

You got a chair to strap on the horsies... or are you gonna carry me egyptian style? :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
I guess there not. Atleast we don't have to take a cart for our camera equipment :lmao: Thanks anyways I still have my old digital + my 35mm. But I'm getting burnt out on :gossip: take my picture take my picture take my picture :razz: :lmao:

So can ya do lunch Friday? I can come to L-town have lunch and get tags and feed. Just don't know where to go up there...Maybe the 3 of you can decide on a place, if everyone can do it.....

:lmao: I thought you guys were riding and doing lunch. Not just lunch... I can do lunch on Friday...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:lmao: I thought you guys were riding and doing lunch. Not just lunch... I can do lunch on Friday...

OK Loper lets try this..

IF the weather is good we will ride....

IF it is hot as balls we will do lunch...understand??

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
OK Loper lets try this..

IF the weather is good we will ride....

IF it is hot as balls we will do lunch...understand??

Don't crack :wench: at me, I'm not Giddy.. I won't run. :smack:
Well let me know about lunch on Friday.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Some peeps just are not learnable...

Hey babies can go out for limited time in the heat...filly is doing super..

Never been one of those learnable peeps... :razz: tell me when to come take pics.. love the babies! :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
Never been one of those learnable peeps... :razz: tell me when to come take pics.. love the babies! :huggy:

Me too, me too! I want to see (and photograph) the wittle babies. :)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Both of you set your time..let me know...I am available almost anytime...I can still pick up the filly she is a light weight..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Me too, me too! I want to see (and photograph) the wittle babies. :)

Paso, don't pass that up. Phyx's is the BEST for photography. Phyx, you need to charge Paso... :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
Paso, don't pass that up. Phyx's is the BEST for photography. Phyx, you need to charge Paso... :killingme

I can buy her lunch....:shrug: Let her ride with us :banana: I am nice to her what more does she want.. :whistle: