Who is the crappiest actor or actress

jetmonkey

you have ever seen. The one you are watching on TV or a movie who sucks so bad you actually get pizzed they are making huge money while you are home sitting on the couch because even you could do a better job?

I have my all time hated actor and since I rarely watch broadcast TV anymore I had forgotten all about him until last night. I was channel surfing and saw CSI-Miami and decided to watch it because I thought Emily Proctor was smokin. There he was, the winner of the "Pete's award for the shiattiest actor of all time" for 15 consecutive years........David Caruso. How the hell does this disgusting screw ball get paid huge money to "act" in a TV series? he should be selling insurance in a kiosk in a Mall somewhere in Minnesota.

To add insult to injury Emily Proctor shows up and I have to take a double take. WTF did she do to herself! Her lips look like she stopped by Mr. Tire and plugged into the high volume air compressor.

I love me some H.

Cowgirl

Keanu "I AM an F B I agent" Reeves.

:yeahthat:

Or Nicholas Cage. I cannot stand him. I'm not even that fond of Harrison Ford (except for the Indiana Jones ones, but not the newest IJ). They're both very monotonous and dry.

Some USED to be good but now suck.
I apologize in advance for my bad spellings:
Tim Robbins
Susan Sarandon
Martin Sheen
Sean Penn
Danny Glover
Pam Anderson
Alecia Silvertone
Maggie Gylenhal
dude from Sat Night Live now does stupid teen boy movies (Dodge Ball and whatnot)
Jack Black
Michael Douglas
Antonio Banderas
Melanie Griffiths
Sally Field