Who wants a free goat

Cowgirl

baileydog said:
Anybody? Shes free and pretty friendly.

I wish I could...but I don't have a place for her now. :ohwell:

If he really gets desperate, go to Stauffer's Feed Mill and ask for Mike. He is the brother...doesn't live right there, but he will take her.

Cowgirl

mv_princess said:
How do you transport a goat?

I used to haul sheep and goats in my grand cherokee. If you put down a tarp and a blanket, they don't make too much of a mess.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Cowgirl said:
I used to haul sheep and goats in my grand cherokee. If you put down a tarp and a blanket, they don't make too much of a mess.
Oh, you don't have to have like a horse trailer or anything?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Cowgirl said:
You don't have to. You can haul them in a convertible if they'll fit. :lol:

:nono: Not in MY convertible.

But it would be pretty cool watching people's faces as you drove by with a goat in the car. :lol:

Cowgirl

jazz lady said:
:nono: Not in MY convertible.

But it would be pretty cool watching people's faces as you drove by with a goat in the car. :lol:

People usually didn't notice my sheep in the Jeep (heh, a rhyme) because of the tinted windows, but once I had a chicken in my Bonneville. She was sitting on the back 'dash' (don't know what you call the area in front of the back window). People got a kick out of that!!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
If anyone wants her, Im sure we can bring her to you and she will come with what ever hay and food and such that they have.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
baileydog said:
If anyone wants her, Im sure we can bring her to you and she will come with what ever hay and food and such that they have.
what breed is she? I'm allways looking for a nice nanny goat. We have one gaot right now who lives with the horses, she was lonely when we sold all the others. Where do they live? What color is she?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I really wish I could take the goat. I need a environmentally friendly way to mow the yard.

Anyway, hope she gets a good home. PS, did ya pm DEMS? :jet:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
flarenuphope said:
what breed is she? I'm allways looking for a nice nanny goat. We have one gaot right now who lives with the horses, she was lonely when we sold all the others. Where do they live? What color is she?

They cant remember what kind she is but she is white. They are in lower Lex Pk. Want her?