Who wants a free goat

D

dems4me

Hey, I measured the goats when I got home. I was way off on my measurements (not to mention I was going at the head height) not shoulders. Sweatpea the purebred is 18 inches, I know you're probably thinking WOW Dems must have grown since last seeing them :lol: but not the case, she jumps up on me like a dog so she's always at thigh level poking me with her hooves and throwing her weight into me :lol: Also the other one Baby Goat is 20 inches and Goaty-goat-goat-goat-goat-goat is 23 inches. :crazy: Just like my math - trying to guess people's height, age or weight is just as bad, let alone trying to figure out a goat's :lol:

Cowgirl

dems4me said:
Hey, I measured the goats when I got home. I was way off on my measurements (not to mention I was going at the head height) not shoulders. Sweatpea the purebred is 18 inches, I know you're probably thinking WOW Dems must have grown since last seeing them :lol: but not the case, she jumps up on me like a dog so she's always at thigh level poking me with her hooves and throwing her weight into me :lol: Also the other one Baby Goat is 20 inches and Goaty-goat-goat-goat-goat-goat is 23 inches. :crazy: Just like my math - trying to guess people's height, age or weight is just as bad, let alone trying to figure out a goat's :lol:

:clap: I was hoping you hadn't been taken advantage of by a goat breeder! :lol:

D

dems4me

Cowgirl said:
:clap: I was hoping you hadn't been taken advantage of by a goat breeder! :lol:

No... :phew: They said she was from show lines too :faint: She's the sweetest thing though!!! :huggy: That's why I named her sweetpea :huggy: