Who would you like to meet from the forum?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I would like to meet everyone except the buttheads. Met a few already but there are some that I would like to have a good ole beer with.

Joey - I would love to have a beer with you one day - maybe fry some roadkill, start a bonfire and lock the hubs tooo :biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
i was thinking more of the movie Dazed and Confused!! I love that movie!!! Fast Times at Ridgemont High was also a great movie......"Hey Bud, whats your problem" Jeff Spicoli ..

I don't think any red-blooded American male will ever forget the scene with Phoebe Cates coming out of the swimming pool!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Thanks Sxy!

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Bk,

This is BETTER than the pool scene. :cheers:

New Wallpaper!!!
:biggrin:

I even walked around behind my computer monitor to see if I could get the "frontal" shot!
:)

SxyPrincess

Re: Thanks Sxy!

Originally posted by bknarw

I even walked around behind my computer monitor to see if I could get the "frontal" shot!
:)

Let me see if I can find a picture with a better view. :bubble:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of this thread was...

but, I'll answer the question.

So far, I've Met PmoneyandTT, Vicki, and BigBrothaCon.
All interesting and nice people....

There are others that I haven't met who make me curious...

BK... he's such a sweetie.
Vrai, JetMonkey, KenKing.... they are confident and strong.
Cariblue... for the carefree smart-ass attitude
SxyPrincess, PixieGirl... they make me smile.
Otter... his rare and brief posts are one of a kind.
WaterColor, Giggles... sweet.
Frank... neutral peace maker.
Mig... an interesting character w/ interesting stalker.
JRogers... for the sake of the children.
Sharon... for the dog-lover in her.

Also,
JazzLady, Lilly, Cattitude, Barbra, Fireman, Fuzzy, ...

(I'm sure a few slipped my mind at the moment)

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin

Mig... an interesting character w/ interesting stalker.

Hey ya'll - did ya catch that - I am an "interesting character"!?!:roflmao: More than you know AP.....:biggrin: As for my stalker - he has been temporarily misplaced - and I deny any and all knowledge as to how that happened!:wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
... As for my stalker - he has been temporarily misplaced - and I deny any and all knowledge as to how that happened!:wink:
Congratulations... :yay: Those "offensive driving" courses pay off don't they? :lmao:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Originally posted by watercolor23
but what was the giggles for??

Color,
I meant "Giggles" as in the forum member with the username "Giggles" ...I think it's "Giggles03" or "Giggles04"...I couldn't remember the number that followed....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Dang! I think AP wants to meet everyone but me! :bawl: Oh well, at least my pigs love me! :twitch: Can't get much better than that! :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nope Christy, Its not just you....

Originally posted by Christy
Dang! I think AP wants to meet everyone but me! :bawl: Oh well, at least my pigs love me! :twitch: Can't get much better than that! :wink:
No one wants to meet me either....sniff:bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Me..me..oohh..ooh

Rose...I TOLD you Otter and I want to meet you. If your bd party ends early, c'mon over. I'll pm you our number and you can call for directions!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Ladies!

I hope to next time. :smile:

Catt, I received your PM, thanks. VB, who the heck is that on the picture now???? :lmao: It almost looks like a stoned Marcia Brady... :lol:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
So, excuse me if I missed it, but what was the actual date you all set for this shin-dig? I have been way too busy most of the summer, but should be able to make something if it's in the near future. I am way out of the loop on all these new posters since I haven't been on here as much in the past couple months. I still have yet to meet anyone from the forums and would love to meet just about everyone on here, so give me some dibs on the info, people. And I think that picture is of Alicia Silverstone, probably from the movie Clueless, right?

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
ooops...

didn't mean to leave you out Christy or Rose...
looks like I got myself into a trap here ...lol...
I'm sure I left off tons of people...

I just named the people that stuck out in my mind...

I really want to see everyone here and don't have anything against anyone.... (besides MONKEY that is... J/K)

I wasn't able to make it to Catt & Otter's party...
hope you all had a great time...

maybe next time I'll be able to attend.

:biggrin: