Who would you like to meet from the forum?

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Re: I feel left out, too...

Originally posted by Sierra39
Hey AP, you left me out, too...now I'm gonna pout all day...

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:lol:
Actually, u peak my curiousity...
For some reason, the first avatar I remember seeing of u was the one with the witch.... and I can't get that out of my mind...

Even now, everytime I see your name... I think 'witch'.... no offense... that is just how I visually remember who you are.... being that I don't have a true face to go w/ the name....

:razz2:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
AP, I'll take the "peak my curiosity" as a compliment... :biggrin:

My first avatar was Wendy from Southpark...then the Wicked Witch of the West, now it's Bill the Cat...what a strange metamorphosis! First I'm a puker, then an evil witch, then a grody hairball-hacking cat...

Thanks, watercolor! I wuv you, TOO!

:bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Now booboo

If you're gonna admit that you hang out at parties by dead trees and watch, you gotta take your :whip: :whip:

L

lilbooboo

Re: Now booboo

Originally posted by cattitude
If you're gonna admit that you hang out at parties by dead trees and watch, you gotta take your :whip: :whip:

But she's so MEAN!!!
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Besides, that Calvertguy did it, and so did Withered, and you guys didn't say ANYTHING to them!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: yes, but

Originally posted by cattitude
you are still posting....

they were sent to the cornfield!!!

Hey, go easy on booboo; he's obviously had a hard day.
He's a pain at times, but..what the heck!

K

Kizzy

I went to a wedding Saturday and couldn't make the party. :bawl:

I would have much rather met everyone then gone to that wedding but I had to go since it was my brother-in-law.

I hate obligation. :rolleyes:

Please do not forget about me when you have your next get together.

B

Beach Patrol

Y'all Don't Know it YET...

but you ALL really want to meet ME!!! I'm such a fun kinda gal!!! I just haven't posted enough for you all to know...

but BK knows!!!!.....

''...and for my NEXT party trick, I'll grow hair on my nipples!!!!''....

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm...ya ok!

You do realize taht growing hair on your nipples is quite unattractive...and I am a chick..and if it was my fortae I would most def. not go for a chick with those. YUCK!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
To all - I would definitely like to meet y'all someday... :cheers:

:yikes: Note to self: be careful what you wish for! It may come true! :lmao:

Seriously, some very good memories from this thread. People who are now forever friends and a tinge of sadness for those friends who have since passed. :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yikes: Note to self: be careful what you wish for! It may come true! :lmao:

Seriously, some very good memories from this thread. People who are now forever friends and a tinge of sadness for those friends who have since passed. :smile:

:flowers: