Who would you like to meet from the forum?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
:yay: At least three that I can think of.

I met two this winter in the Keys....it was great.

Some one needs to rekindle the meet and greets.

I live to far south to intice a good crowd, but we have a few nice places if anyone is interested ....Ridge...

frequentflier

happy to be living
I met two this winter in the Keys....it was great.

Some one needs to rekindle the meet and greets.

I live to far south to intice a good crowd, but we have a few nice places if anyone is interested ....Ridge...

We used to have fun at the Friday dinner meet and greets at various restaurants in southern MD.
If I didn't work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I would love to break bread with some of you again!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Now those are some threads worth bumping! :lmao: Good thing we didn't have Facebook back in those days or Appyday would have all sorts of blackmail videos and photos on the interweb...:shocking:

:lmao: I have a few I could blackmail her with. :bubble:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I actually did go to Jethro's once or twice and can say I was treated rather rudely when I was trying to be friendly.

My reference was a couple years later with many different -and friendlier- people.

After giving it some thought, I will add that I was a newbie on the forums in 2007 and was certainly not part of the clique. A couple people talked to me and I remember my husband, who was more active on the forums, talking to Pete. I just recall one person, that no longer posts, being extremely rude because I had just opened a pet store that would compete with a store on the island and she didn't like that.

When a different group of us started meeting long after that, IMHO, the atmosphere was much more open and friendly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After giving it some thought, I will add that I was a newbie on the forums in 2007 and was certainly not part of the clique. A couple people talked to me and I remember my husband, who was more active on the forums, talking to Pete. I just recall one person, that no longer posts, being extremely rude because I had just opened a pet store that would compete with a store on the island and she didn't like that.

When a different group of us started meeting long after that, IMHO, the atmosphere was much more open and friendly.

I'll bet I can guess which person was rude to you. :lol:

Perhaps the same one who was rude and ####ty to everyone, although usually behind their backs.