Who would you like to meet from the forum?

black dog

Free America
For some it works quite well,
And most think that, when they get married.
What a crock that is sometimes.. Hey,I'll just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because that's the way it's meant to be, or even better, Let's just stay in this dysfunctional relationship because of the kids.
It's better to come from or leave a dysfunctional relationship than it is to stay in one.

But it's all good until..... Half of that couple wants a divorce..

It just shows you have made bad life choices. You were never married just shacked up and had kids. I feel sorry for the kids.
It's not boring unless you like to #### around and splitting up half of what you have. Ive been married for 40 years...never boring or dull, challenging at times. Divorce means you really have nothing financially or emotionally, especially more than once.
I can understand once but after that your right to marriage should be revoked

I had a friend who wanted me to be best man at his fourth wedding. Turned him down. I said if he really loved her, the last thing he should do is marry her. He got pissed and eventually the engagement broke up when she caught him cheating during the engagement

Just shacked up and had kids you say,, That's a tall pillar your standing on....
I'm guessing you missed that word " Sometimes "
And I only have one child, I was 42 when he was born. At that time about 15 years into my second marriage.. yep we were just shacking up....
I'll say it again , when half of the relationship wants a divorce, there's not a ####ing thing the other half of that relationship can do about it.You can talk, cry, beg, plead , try to deal, ..And if the other half doesn't want to stay married , you will just get a court date in the mail......

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Brush up on your reading comprehension, KooKoo has posted every piece of information about herself that I post. With her rants, she is her own worst enemy.

:yeahthat: True statement.

She has also posted her real name, address, pictures of herself, husband and grandkids.

MiddleGround

Brush up on your reading comprehension, KooKoo has posted every piece of information about herself that I post. With her rants, she is her own worst enemy.

Right there is the important part to focus on as it is the actual point. Like the actual point of the initial post that I made. It is not about WHAT is said.

It is about the fact that you constantly indulge her with late night tiffs. Then, you turn around and try to explain it away like it is "amusing to you" or that "it provides good laughter the next day." Sounds like excuses.

also sounds like how young male children pull girl's hair... because they secretly like them. :love:

black dog

Free America
Right there is the important part to focus on as it is the actual point. Like the actual point of the initial post that I made. It is not about WHAT is said.

It is about the fact that you constantly indulge her with late night tiffs. Then, you turn around and try to explain it away like it is "amusing to you" or that "it provides good laughter the next day." Sounds like excuses.

also sounds like how young male children pull girl's hair... because they secretly like them. :love:

And here, I thought forums were nothing but cheap entertainment and to find out what restaurants to eat at...

Tell your girl I'm still waiting on a shipping address for the Fathers Day toy she ordered for you to test drive..

f537-sm.jpg

Attachments

• images (85).jpg
    images (85).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 403

black dog

Free America
:lmao:

Any updates from boot camp? Any news on the latest shower time pressure checks?

It's ####ed up that you would think about much less post about shower pressure checks on young men that saddled up and giving a few years to serve our country.

Not much action for you now that Craigslist and Backpage don't have men seeking men personal ads any longer...

black dog

Free America
Didn't they do away with those personal ads?

Because prostitutes*.
[/SIZE]

Almost all personal ads have shutdown with this new Federal law..
This was posted on Craigslist M seeking W

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
This may be :offtopic: , but I think I would like to meet This_person. He/She always seems very knowledgeable and thoughtful, and posts/replies in a very respectful way, and I appreciate that. :notworthy