Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

IntegritysDream

I am! woop woop!
who else?
i gotta find someone to take pictures. maybe one of my buddies will come, mom sucks with digi =/ no offence to her. they always come out like blurrs or really late or really early, or im not even in the picture haha! gotta love her tho!

Giddy up!

ponyhunter02 said:
i might go watch
hopefully i will be able to do the other 2 hunter shows w/ 2 ponies
Sadie is looking for extra hands to help sell soda's etc. let her know if you can help.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
IntegritysDream said:
I am! woop woop!
who else?
i gotta find someone to take pictures. maybe one of my buddies will come, mom sucks with digi =/ no offence to her. they always come out like blurrs or really late or really early, or im not even in the picture haha! gotta love her tho!
I think we have a photographer. I know there are a lot of great photographers on here too. I need to check because I invited a photographer last time and the owners invited a photographer. I didn't want that to happen again. I will check and let you know. I wish Phyxious was back. I love her pictures!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
I think we have a photographer. I know there are a lot of great photographers on here too. I need to check because I invited a photographer last time and the owners invited a photographer. I didn't want that to happen again. I will check and let you know. I wish Phyxious was back. I love her pictures!

:smack: thanks alot... :lmao:

Giddy up!

Loper said:
you forget what I have on you.... :whistle:
I told sadie to have you come down! And if you couldnt make it that rack'm was looking to get his business off the ground..Loper do you have a real photography business or is just a hobby...cause you really should think about making it a business your damn good! :huggy: Yeah paso...im :buttkiss: cause i know thats what ya gonna say! :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
I told sadie to have you come down! And if you couldnt make it that rack'm was looking to get his business off the ground..Loper do you have a real photography business or is just a hobby...cause you really should think about making it a business your damn good! :huggy: Yeah paso...im :buttkiss: cause i know thats what ya gonna say! :razz:

Awww thanks Giddy! :huggy: It's a bit of both... :lmao: I do have a business that I haven't done much with the last couple months because I got all the new lens and was getting more practice with them taking pics of you guys... Paso is gonna have to start paying for her pictures... :lmao:

devinej

well i'll be at the holly point show. with a camera, but probably no time to use it. so far i'm only entered on one horse, but that will soon change. Hey, someone enter in the JUMPER classes with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
well i'll be at the holly point show. with a camera, but probably no time to use it. so far i'm only entered on one horse, but that will soon change. Hey, someone enter in the JUMPER classes with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I will NOT.... :lmao:

IntegritysDream

hhaa indy might be good at jumpers, what you think sadie? if i just let him go when he gets his little attitude.. haha SIKE, hed probably do that little dip and side step crazy scoot whatever thing he dose.
ponyhutner... i kno who u r, A.R told me =) you better b there! you can hang with me and the crazy boy!

IntegritysDream

Sadielady said:

ok awesome, my cuzin is a photographer, but shes REALLY prego right now, so i doubt shed come take pics of me, i think sehs due any day now. A.R said shes gonna take some, shes really good at taking pics, but if you have a photographer there, that would be awesome too. :huggy:
ps, if anyone ever wants action pics, im SUPER with horse pictures, esp like when your jumping or on the flat. Ask me for my little website and you can veiw them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Post your website I want to see them..maybe you could help Loper out too her water pictures tend to be a little light... :whistle:

Giddy up!

devinej said:
Wish i could..but i will be in the mountians riding fat pony this weekend...Hope the show turns out good for you all! :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Post your website I want to see them..maybe you could help Loper out too her water pictures tend to be a little light... :whistle:

damn I think I just heard a dog chewing on a cd :whistle: oops looks like it was yours... fresh out now... guess you won't be getting all those pics... :popcorn:

showqueen74

I'm taking two horses over, but am not showing myself. I probably wont have anything better to do, so if you have your own camera, I'm game if you are. Vicky

devinej

showqueen74 said:
I'm taking two horses over, but am not showing myself. I probably wont have anything better to do, so if you have your own camera, I'm game if you are. Vicky

awesome, i'll attach my camera to you then how about that haha