Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

W

WhoCares

BZHorseMomE said:
What kind of saddle did you get??

HDR Close Contact Saddle. It is SO comfortable to ride in. It also fits him better through the shoulders, he can move his shoulders freely and not have the saddle be to tight on him.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
devinej said:
well i'll be at the holly point show. with a camera, but probably no time to use it. so far i'm only entered on one horse, but that will soon change. Hey, someone enter in the JUMPER classes with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im taking my gelding in the 2foot jumpers and 2'6:popcorn:

IntegritysDream

Sadie- Yep i cut him back, he only gets ike... a half a pound total grain a day.. provided he is in.. he was good today! well, we had moments where it wasnt so good, but at least when he was kinda bad, he listened/came back really quick, we jumped towards the barn, and he listened, didnt totally take off, he cantered it (he got fast) a few times, and trotted it a few times, but as soon as i gave him a half halt he went at a very nice pase and was going pretty straight. over all i was very happy with him! oh and i got my mom to do some vids, and i didnt roll my shoulders over fences cept a few times, but i mostly kept a straight back today. :lmao: :huggy:

devine- Im going in rusty stirrup and stepping stone =)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes....devine.... I am going to post your funny picture here soon, but shouldn't you be at the barn? :lmao: You will have to check later. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Have you ever noticed how SOME peeps do things the hard way? BK was helping me paint jumps for the jumper classes. I noticed this.... :razz:

Attachments

• BK jumps.JPG
    BK jumps.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 65
  • BK painting.JPG
    BK painting.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 59
  • BK painting jumps.JPG
    BK painting jumps.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 55
  • jumper jumps!.JPG
    jumper jumps!.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 56
  • student on Kingdom.JPG
    student on Kingdom.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 64

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Have you ever noticed how SOME peeps do things the hard way? BK was helping me paint jumps for the jumper classes. I noticed this.... :razz:
Thanks BK for all of your help with the jumps, and Giddy up for your time and having good friends willing to help, and Who Cares with CD to do entries (but I still need help with that, please check your PMs), and our sponsors ( Canterlope and Loveville leather). I am getting excited. The weather forecast says 77 degrees on Sunday. I hope all goes well. :yahoo: Good night. :huggy:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
Thanks BK for all of your help with the jumps, and Giddy up for your time and having good friends willing to help, and Who Cares with CD to do entries (but I still need help with that, please check your PMs), and our sponsors ( Canterlope and Loveville leather). I am getting excited. The weather forecast says 77 degrees on Sunday. I hope all goes well. :yahoo: Good night. :huggy:
hey heavens gardens is a sponsor dont forget them! :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:

:killingme :killingme I'm just not even going to go there Devinej...
but you did know you could turn them over to paint :whistle: