Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The ring is being watered now. I will have to set jumps Sat.morning. At least it won't be so dusty. :yay: Have a great weekend everyone! :huggy:

IntegritysDream

Pony hunter- I wont be able to come out till later then that to braid the brat, my dad is sick so i have to wait till ppl come into my moms work so she can run me down there cuz shes doin her 11am-midnight shift, mary is gunna help me but you r more then welcome to come by too, ill be there around 4ish. =D Im excited! i hope hes good!

G

GVF

Can someone send me a prize list/info on th show? Maybe we can bring Max for the jumpers, if they have high enough jumps- what are the highest jumper heights?? What is the show at?
TIA

FrmGrl

Get some!
GVF said:
Can someone send me a prize list/info on th show? Maybe we can bring Max for the jumpers, if they have high enough jumps- what are the highest jumper heights?? What is the show at?
TIA
You can find that all out on their website at www.hollypointeqctr.com. I think the jumper heights are on there.

W

WhoCares

GVF said:
TIA

What is your email. I will send you the latest copy I have.

W

WhoCares

It is on it's way.

I hope Max comes. He is SO beautiful. I just love to watch him go, he is just breath-taking.

G

GVF

Got it :)
They only go to 3' :( and thats the last division. You need some higher classes!! :)

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
:smack: thanks alot... :lmao:

I got red for this as well... WTF... no reason no sign... if your gonna give it at least put why damit.. :whistle: although thanks to my higher up forum friends I have a good idea who gave it... :lmao: :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
GVF said:
Got it :)
They only go to 3' :( and thats the last division. You need some higher classes!! :)
If we have jumpers OR hunters that would like to go higher I will be more than willing to raise the fences and spreads for them. I didn't know there was an interest around here. You may just be judged against riders doing 2'6 or 3', so you are not competing against yourself. I want this schooling show to be good enough for those practicing for the rated shows to want to come to keep their horses going during the fall. I am all about modifying the shows to meet the needs of those who want to come. PM me if you want to be added to my updating list that I send out by e-mail. I have to send a final update in a few minutes. You can also e-mail me, PM me, or tell me at the show that you would like to do _____ height in ______division. GVF.....Bring your big guy down! We would love to see him go! :huggy: The course is set!. We will continue to water the ring. I think we will have a great show. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Look at the difference plants make. Wow. Good luck to everyone. Have a great weekend whatever you are doing! :howdy: Here are some Before and after pictures.... :yay:

Attachments

• HPEC before plants.JPG
    HPEC before plants.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 61
  • HPEC  after plants.JPG
    HPEC after plants.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 57
  • HPEC after plants 2.JPG
    HPEC after plants 2.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 61
  • HPEC after plants 3.JPG
    HPEC after plants 3.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 55
  • HPEC after plants 4.JPG
    HPEC after plants 4.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 66

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
How about tomorrow? :lmao:

Actually I show up at Bobbys and ride "lunch break" evryone called me a professional lunch rider..I would ride lunch and leave.... :lmao: Nothing like a warm up pen at lunch time..with a bunch of running english ponys passing you to break a WP horse... :popcorn: