Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
awesome, i'll attach my camera to you then how about that haha

devine I was gonna let you use my old set-up again if you wanted, but if you don't think you'll have time then I won't worry about it...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
:smack: thanks alot... :lmao:
I would love for you to come take pictures! I just don't know if the owners have invited another photographer. If you don't mind PLEASE come take photos! Your hubby can sell food and make some cash. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
I would love for you to come take pictures! I just don't know if the owners have invited another photographer. If you don't mind PLEASE come take photos! Your hubby can sell food and make some cash. :whistle:

:lmao: well I don't want to step on another photographers toes.. I'll just say I'm devinej's personal photographer... :lmao: if we had a set-up for food I'd say sure on that and we could donate it to one of the local animal groups... but we don't and we gave away our extra grill... so I can't help ya with the food part, but I will come out to take pictures... :huggy: rack'm might want to come out to take pics as well... he and I photog well together... :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
:lmao: well I don't want to step on another photographers toes.. I'll just say I'm devinej's personal photographer... :lmao: if we had a set-up for food I'd say sure on that and we could donate it to one of the local animal groups... but we don't and we gave away our extra grill... so I can't help ya with the food part, but I will come out to take pictures... :huggy: rack'm might want to come out to take pics as well... he and I photog well together... :huggy:
That is fine by me. I am sure you can take some candid shots of me saying things I shouldn't. :coffee: :wench:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
That's great. If I get a chance to do the jumpers please take some pictures! I haven't done jumpers in over 20 years. I hope we have some eventers and pony clubbers join us in the jumper ring. We have been making "jumper" jumps just for you guys! I have paint from head to toe to prove it. Oh well, those jumps needed painting anyway. :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
That's great. If I get a chance to do the jumpers please take some pictures! I haven't done jumpers in over 20 years. I hope we have some eventers and pony clubbers join us in the jumper ring. We have been making "jumper" jumps just for you guys! I have paint from head to toe to prove it. Oh well, those jumps needed painting anyway. :howdy:

Sadie is the painted lady... :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
well i'll be at the holly point show. with a camera, but probably no time to use it. so far i'm only entered on one horse, but that will soon change. Hey, someone enter in the JUMPER classes with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean if your survive that one class on that one particular horse:whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:

Sadie, What time does the show start? and I where can I get the class list? rack'm is going to come out with me and take pics as well... will that piss off a possible owner asked photographer? :whistle:

Giddy up!

Loper said:
Sadie, What time does the show start? and I where can I get the class list? rack'm is going to come out with me and take pics as well... will that piss off a possible owner asked photographer? :whistle:
you and rack'm are the bomb...carol is a sweet lady im sure she wont be upset..the more the pics the better!

IntegritysDream

show queen, loper, whoever else wants to come to hpec and take pics, ill be on the drk bay, that probably will be talking the loudest there (whinning) and will mostlikely have his head straight up in the air, haha just kidding, but no, he will be talking alot, so you canttt miss us. Drk bay with one white sock on the hind leg, bout 14.2 hands, really fat, i have no clue who yall are so i wouldnt be able to find you.

devinej

yay for ponies! What are you showing in? i'll be riding my chestnut mare pony in something...schooling hunter 2'6"?. hmm maybe i should fill out some entries. but i'll also be riding a dark bay tb mare for frmgrl in crossrails. and a bay tb gelding that is mine in medal eq and/or jumpers. and a leapard appy pony in jumpers. ack this could be an interesting day. anyone want to be my groom? i'll make you an apple pie....mmmm

devinej

hey frmgrl, what class am i riding eve in? i don't want to enter my pony in the same class by accident

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
IntegritysDream said:
show queen, loper, whoever else wants to come to hpec and take pics, ill be on the drk bay, that probably will be talking the loudest there (whinning) and will mostlikely have his head straight up in the air, haha just kidding, but no, he will be talking alot, so you canttt miss us. Drk bay with one white sock on the hind leg, bout 14.2 hands, really fat, i have no clue who yall are so i wouldnt be able to find you.
Yes.....your pony is FAT, but very cute. Have you cut back on his feed yet? :huggy: He and Elvis are having a heavy weight competition.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Loper said:
The show starts at 8 AM. I can send you a class list. PM me your e-mail address and I will send it over. I will tell the owners that I have photographers coming and see if what they say. I feel like it gives the riders a better chance at getting a good picture, but photographers probably don't feel that way. :lmao:

W

WhoCares

I am going to be riding in the show! ShowQueen is taking me over there. It will be my first show with my new saddle.