Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
I think the other local shows like MSA/SMHA just use a volunteer paramedic on the grounds.

I have a rated judge friend I can hook you up with.
I want you to bring your big guy down to show. I know CPR! :lmao: Cool send me her info please.

Giddy up!

Sparks said:
I think the other local shows like MSA/SMHA just use a volunteer paramedic on the grounds.

I have a rated judge friend I can hook you up with.
yep thats who im gonna ask vol. medics...there in hollywood though so not sure if they will go all the way down to holly point but they can give me contact info for lex park or leonardtown.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
yep thats who im gonna ask vol. medics...there in hollywood though so not sure if they will go all the way down to holly point but they can give me contact info for lex park or leonardtown.
I live by the Lex. Park one, but they are always busy. This is not the nicest area I have ever lived in. :lmao: :jameo:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Giddy up! said:
didnt i say to have a farrier on call at the show?? hmmm :smack:

If you have a farrier lined up...tell em the show starts at my place Fri afternoon...(3 horses need immediate work) and then the show continues Sunday at HP! :lmao:

PS...we need ultralight or aluminum shoes with quarter clips asap!

Sparks

Sadielady said:
I want you to bring your big guy down to show. I know CPR! :lmao: Cool send me her info please.

I'm 99% sure I'm coming down on Sunday. You'd better have a jump crew ready if I'm jumping :lmao:

I'll check and see if they're willing to come that far south. Probably will though.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Hey Sadie...can I wear breeches and a t-shirt for this show with a schooling helmet?

Umm, and maybe a western saddle?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
I'm 99% sure I'm coming down on Sunday. You'd better have a jump crew ready if I'm jumping :lmao:

I'll check and see if they're willing to come that far south. Probably will though.
Uhhh.....I think I AM the jump crew, and some other poor sould I beg to help me. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
Hey Sadie...can I wear breeches and a t-shirt for this show with a schooling helmet?

Umm, and maybe a western saddle?
Proper attire is preferred by NOT required. Yes, you don't have to wear the outfit. I really think you should have an english saddle though. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Proper attire is preferred by NOT required. Yes, you don't have to wear the outfit. I really think you should have an english saddle though. :whistle:
Most people will probably be dressed in the huntseat attire.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
rack'm said:
:killingme

I know she wants some business cards, I'm just curious if that's what she meant.

thats not bad...I hope so...

ps please send me that email address for PP again..I had to clean out my box..over 500 messages and I got rid of all of them..tvm..paso

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Well I thought I was finished painting, so I wore my breeches and boots out to ride. Then as we were moving jumps I thought our newly painted jumper jumps looked much better then our hunter jumps. I decided to touch up some of the hunter jumps with some coats of paint. In the first 30 seconds I had paint on my field boots and breeches :banghead:. We are setting the course up today. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAIN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET? We need to figure out a way to water down the outdoor arena. Other than it being too dry everything is coming together. If you want to volunteer: whistle: I would LOVE to have any help I can find. I will be the one that looks like this :jameo: the morning of the show. Please come up and introduce yourself if we haven't met already. It sounds like we will have a decent turn out just looking at the pre-entries. Those who are coming...thanks for your support. We have put a lot of work into this show. Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far too. :huggy: :flowers:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
hey...do you guys have a farrier that is going to be there? If so I will have him remove and trim the hind end on my guy so I can show!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
hey...do you guys have a farrier that is going to be there? If so I will have him remove and trim the hind end on my guy so I can show!
devine does it all ! Hmmm I didn't ask any farriers to come, but I guess I should. It is probably too late now. Any farriers out there that want to give up there Sunday for a horse show?