Whose going to HPEC show sunday?

devinej

i like laying in the grass OK? haha excellent that we have food! and flowers! i gotta ride some horses.........

W

WhoCares

Yeah my router at home took a NOSEDIVE so I had to go over to Wal-mart tonight and get a new one. Only after I rode Mr. Man, and watched a few lessons.

Loper

Animal Poor!
WhoCares said:
Yeah my router at home took a NOSEDIVE so I had to go over to Wal-mart tonight and get a new one. Only after I rode Mr. Man, and watched a few lessons.

Need some help? :huggy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
hey frmgrl, what class am i riding eve in? i don't want to enter my pony in the same class by accident

I forgot, the first 2' shooling hunter over fences I think. I have to look at the show bill.

devinej

FrmGrl said:
I forgot, the first 2' shooling hunter over fences I think. I have to look at the show bill.

okey dokey. i rode her today, worked on stuff, she jumped everything, only stopped once today

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
okey dokey. i rode her today, worked on stuff, she jumped everything, only stopped once today

Haha just sent you a pm asking just that!! Thanks see ya sunday!! Did you get your saddle back yet??

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
WoooHoooo....i'm going ... i'm going!! Uh...if the farrier calls me back and gets new shoes on my guy!

Giddy up!

appendixqh said:
WoooHoooo....i'm going ... i'm going!! Uh...if the farrier calls me back and gets new shoes on my guy!
I will be with you all in spirit..while im riding fat pony in the mountians! Better be some damn good lookin cowboys to look at too! I will take pics! Who wants butt shots? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
appendixqh said:
I just had shoes put on one of mine yesterday and last night she pulled it off again for the second time in a week! AHHHH :banghead: I don't know if I can get it fixed again before the show. I hope you get yours done, and we will see you there. :yay:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
I just had shoes put on one of mine yesterday and last night she pulled it off again for the second time in a week! AHHHH :banghead: I don't know if I can get it fixed again before the show. I hope you get yours done, and we will see you there. :yay:
didnt i say to have a farrier on call at the show?? hmmm :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
didnt i say to have a farrier on call at the show?? hmmm :smack:
When we see that HP has the support, then we will keep making it bigger and better. I would like to have rated judges soon. The judges I have chosen are knowledgable but not rated, all with a solid hunter/equitation background. I like that ambulance idea you told me about. You are going to help me with the rest of the shows right? I will give you a :love: :huggy:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
When we see that HP has the support, then we will keep making it bigger and better. I would like to have rated judges soon. The judges I have chosen are knowledgable but not rated, all with a solid hunter/equitation background. I like that ambulance idea you told me about. You are going to help me with the rest of the shows right? I will give you a :love: :huggy:
sure thing but damn woman not two weeks before the show! lol i have a great catering person you could use! I will call about the ambulance thing today and find out if they are available.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
sure thing but damn woman not two weeks before the show! lol i have a great catering person you could use! I will call about the ambulance thing today and find out if they are available.
Frmgrl might need it! :lmao: JUST KIDDING!

Sparks

I think the other local shows like MSA/SMHA just use a volunteer paramedic on the grounds.

I have a rated judge friend I can hook you up with.