Why Are Schools Open Thursday?

Do you think the schools are ready to open?

• yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tammyscreations

I want to be directed to the person who says whether school is closed or not on these snow days..

EVERY OTHER SCHOOL IN THE TRICOUNTY AREA IS CLOSED BUT OURS. HERE AT ST.MARYS, I WAS OUT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SOME OFTHESE ROADS ARE STILL SLICK.,
LIKE CALVERT COUNTY SAID ON THE NEWS THE BUS STOPS ARE STILL ICY AND SLICK FOR THE KIDS TO BE WALKING OUT TO THEM, AND ITS STILL VERY DANGEROUS, WHY ARE WE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW..

IF THERE ARE BUS ACCIDENTS YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU HAD NOT DECIDED TO HAVE SCHOOL

:frown: I want to be directed to the person who says whether school is closed or not on these snow days..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
If the kids can play outside in the snow, build snowmen and go sledding; why can't they make it to the bus stop?

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Originally posted by Sharon
If the kids can play outside in the snow, build snowmen and go sledding; why can't they make it to the bus stop?
You took the words right out of my mind, Hell most will be safer in school rather than sledding out into the road in front of cars.....UGGGGGGGGG I could just pop them in the head, Don't they think? AND WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?????

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Try these people.
(301) 475-5511/Extension
Richardson, Patricia - Superintendent of Schools Ext 178
Fulton, Lorraine - Deputy Superintendent Ext 174
Weiland, Edward - Acting Dir/Human Resources Ext 169

Jimbob24811

No school

I also do not think that they should have school tomorrow. I think itis dumb to have a 2 hour delay anyway. Some of the roads are bad and slick. I think it is dumb. I think and hope that they cancel school.

K

Kain99

I had to vote No..... The roads out here in the boondocks are still crappy.

I guess I'll be driving the munchkins to school myself tomorrow.

The poor Bus drivers won't be able to navigate this mess with all of the distractions.

I see disaster coming.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
:yeahthat:

Why am I thinking MPD here??? But I could be wrong....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
I dunno but you forgot to vote Rosered....:biggrin:
Happy now! :razz:
It just seems to me that two newbies complaining about the same thing at the same time w/o so much as a hello to the rest of us seems odd. JMHO

K

Kain99

Not really sweetie... You were supposed to vote No.... :biggrin:

Massive Penile Dysfunction..... Awesome!

K

Kain99

Multiple Personality Disorder

Refers to regulars who create new profiles.

Now please stop PM'ing Rosered she's locked and loaded....... :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Hey baby girl (Rosered) Bluto is the obvious culprit here.... JimBillyBobBluto! Yahhhhhh Whooooo!

Gotta love him! :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
Hey baby girl (Rosered) Bluto is the obvious culprit here.... JimBillyBobBluto! Yahhhhhh Whooooo!

Gotta love him! :biggrin:
He must be talking to those voices in his head again! :lmao:

:nono: Bluto! :lol:

K

Kain99

Sorry Bruce you were my obvious first choice since you've been stalking Rosered....

Forgive me

B

Betty_Elms

I voted yes just because I had to go back to work, I have PMS, therefore the kids should have to suffer through school as well.
Sorry, I had to side with my inner evilness tonight!:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Sorry Bluto it's just a conspiracy... me and Rosered aretrying to smoke you out of the closet...:biggrin: