Why Are Schools Open Thursday?

Do you think the schools are ready to open?

• yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tammyscreations

I didn't say that she said I needed a shrink. I said that I didn't need one. Because I didn't want her to think I had gone mad or crazy or something. is that understood???

Anyways.. this is nothing to argue about. I just had concerns for my son's safety.. And That's it. I addressed my post to who ever makes the choice to have schools, no one else,. If you read my first post, you would have seen that.

I didn't know it would be put on a message board and have people reply to it, as you can see by my name I am a NEW member.

But since I did have people respond , I thought that was fine. People have their own opinions.

And I am a grown adult, and I don't have time for cheap one liners like your post.

This is nothing to argue about.. And I am a very nice person, and I was upset at the school no one else.

Tammy

T

Tammyscreations

Your posts

I h ave put a simple post on here about the schools, and I am being attacked, and I don't appreciate it. I have reported alot of the posts to the website owner.. I should not be attacked her for no reason, I am very upset.

K

Kain99

Awww Gee Tammy.... There's no possible way you posted on somd.com's forums and didn't realize that people would respond. (Is there? :confused: )

You boldly advertise that your a web designer. Web Designer's don't know what forums are?

We welcome newbie's I just think you'd fare slightly better if you just laughed it off. ya know?

K

Kain99

Re: Your posts

Originally posted by Tammyscreations
I have reported alot of the posts to the website owner..

Blah ha ha ha ha :lmao: Sorry, that just struck me funny.....

No one's trying to hurt you Tammy I promise..... Just lighten up a little.

T

Tammyscreations

I will lighten up. But Your not being attacked I AM!

And I DID NOT know it was going on a board, when I posted, I posted somewhere, where I thought it was going directly to someone else. I did NOT know I started my own thread.

I did know I started a pole, and that was IT!

And yes I am a webmaster, and a DARN good one. And I do not understand why people have to be so mean, and put people down for a simple mistake.

This county is not as nice as I thought. There are some mean and RUDE people here.

K

Kain99

Tammy I've been here since Sept 2002 believe me when I say. That our bark is far worse than our bite.

This is a really great group of people! We use these forums for entertainment value. You can't take it personally. Really.....:wink:

I know a little about webmastering maybe we can hook up and chat. stick around, It gets a lot better...promise.

T

Tammyscreations

Ok.... Everyone.........

You got me......... You scorned me......... YA DONE YET????

HA HA HA....... Ok........ Time to lighten up alittle..

Sorry for being so mad......... I really am a nice person, if anyone wants to know me....

So lets start a new topic.....LOL..... Something funny..... Who wants to go first?

:cheers:

K

Kain99

Hate to bring up old wounds guys but......We tend to be cliqueish (sp).... Hurt one to many times by MPD's (that would be long term members who create new profiles to smash out some old gripe.)

We see a newbie and it's automatic reflex... Can't help it.

We'd love to get to know ya! :smile:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cariblue
I know Kain, it was a joke.

Oh duh! Sorry Cari.... I thought you were for real. I'm just now fitting into my new nice poster skin..... still a little disoriented. :smile:

K

Kain99

Tight fit, huh?

Yeah... My arse keeps poking out but I'm using all that duct tape I bought to contain it..... :wink:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm not cliquish, either. I have no idea where that came from. :confused:

LIAR!!!! I heard it from a very good source that you met with another forum member JUST last night!! :really: Is it a conspiracy to form a clique without me? :twitch: Get this straight, no one! And I mean NO ONE has the right to ANY fun! Going to a bar on a week night. :burning: Hrmph! :burning:

K

Kain99

Thank God you can spell Cari! Cliquish... Bad joke I know..... Need more duct tape!

Christy your a lover not a fighter! member?? :wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Christy
LIAR!!!! I heard it from a very good source that you met with another forum member JUST last night!! :really: Is it a conspiracy to form a clique without me? :twitch: :burning:

Barely Surviving over here.... !!! :biggrin:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Almost there...

Tammy Sechler
Webcreations
ICQ#:_6144472
Current ICQ status:
(_Home Tel#:_206-203-3254
(_Work Tel#:_206-203-3254
7_Fax No#:__206-203-3254

Tammy,

I just need your SSN and date of birth, K? :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Re: Almost there...

Originally posted by Steve
Tammy,

I just need your SSN and date of birth, K? :biggrin: [/B]

Yep me too! I hate competition!

Yeah Right!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: J/K Really....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
Thank God you can spell Cari! Cliquish... Bad joke I know..... Need more duct tape!

Christy your a lover not a fighter! member?? :wink:

Am not! Just ask Steve, even HE's mad at me! :twitch: I didn't laugh at the jokes he just posted. :biggrin: