Why Are Schools Open Thursday?

Do you think the schools are ready to open?

• yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Tammyscreations

My website works just fine. I got 3 new jobs today, so someone's able to get to it. And I just tried it, and It worked just fine.

It's not tripod

And I am sorry if you think I have too much info on my sig..

fuzzyng

Originally posted by Someone
Hate to bring up old wounds guys but......We tend to be cliqueish (sp)....

I do a search through the forum database for "cliq" and I get thrown here? :eek: I KNEW you were all out to get me thrown outta here... I'm hurt...

Originally posted by Same Person
Hurt one to many times by MPD's (that would be long term members who create new profiles to smash out some old gripe.)

That isn't true... Withered had no personal beef with anyone :biggrin:

Originally posted by Someone Else
LIAR!!!! I heard it from a very good source that you met with another forum member JUST last night!! Is it a conspiracy to form a clique without me? Get this straight, no one! And I mean NO ONE has the right to ANY fun! Going to a bar on a week night. Hrmph!

That information was just between you and me! I didn't expect you to tell anyone, let alone HER... anyway... it wasn't about cliqs... more about alliances :biggrin:

Originally posted by Someone Completely Different
Christy! I finally figured out who the "mole" is, and I was right, he's FOS!!!

FOS? I'm hurt even more... i thought we had something... *sniffles* I thought there was chemistry... :bawl:

:biggrin:

the above post was ment for humor purposes... anyone taking ANYTHING serrious needs a reality check... thank you...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by bluto
That's the link I've been trying, all I get is the page cannot be displayed.

Tammy, most likely a Browser incompatibility issue. Happens all the time unfortunately. :wink:

K

Kain99

How right you are Cari! I know better than to go off topic like that......

I'm just jealous of Tammy's booming business.. I mean 3 sites in one day Dag! I'm running on 3 sites a month....:frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by yardsalequeen
I was checking out your prices, and you have 3 broken 404 links
Probably a browser incompatibility issue - happens all the time :wink:

K

Kain99

Not nice Vrai! I'm resisting a few of my own urges over here and your not making it any easier woman! :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No no, Kain...you misunderstand. I just thought Tammy might like some cute elements to jazz up her site a bit. I have this neato script that makes water look like it's rippling. And I have a blue silk background that she could use. And a couple of cool display fonts. And a blink tag. And scrolling text for the status bar.

K

Kain99

You mean, you have all that cool stuff and you didn't give any of it to me??? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

K

Kain99

Hardly! Cari crawl back into another thread and stop causing trouble!

Some People! Hurrrrmph! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Well! and after I sent my brother in law over to plow your driveway and only for $20.00 ........

What a mean head, trouble maker! :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tell you what, Kain - to make it up to you, I'll send you a great page counter. Or better yet, some midi music that starts when the page is opened. How's that?

K

Kain99

Thanks Vrai! That'll make it all better... If it's not to much trouble I'd like both! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

I know... hard to believe that I'd be related to such a sweetie!

Yes you did call.... but it was I, Super Hero of all snow days that ensured he made it (same day) and didn't "gouge you" :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
but it was I, Super Hero of all snow days that ensured he made it (same day) and didn't "gouge you" :biggrin:
I have a hard time believing that anyone would be able to get over on Cari! :lmao:

He'd, more than likely, be lucky to escape. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
I have a hard time believing that anyone would be able to get over on Cari! :lmao:

He'd, more than likely, be lucky to escape. :wink:

Thanks, I didn't need to eat the rest of the week!! :barf: