Why are you here?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Originally posted by bknarw
Ohhh...you're AXING for it!!!

Ax away...I'm just sayin'... :razz2:

L

lilbooboo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Originally posted by jazz lady
Ax away...I'm just sayin'... :razz2:

As BK's attorney, general overseer, and overall "wet-nurse", I must remind you that phrases such as "I'm just sayin'...", "What are you wearing?", and "TRUE STORY" are registered trademarks and any unauthorized use is reproduction is strictlly prohibited, punishable by law, and, in general, subject to a lot of future whining on his part.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Originally posted by lilbooboo
As BK's attorney, general overseer, and overall "wet-nurse",
Are you saying he still sucks? :lol:
I must remind you that phrases such as "I'm just sayin'...", "What are you wearing?", and "TRUE STORY" are registered trademarks and any unauthorized use is reproduction is strictlly prohibited, punishable by law,
Hurt me baby! :spank:
and, in general, subject to a lot of future whining on his part.
As opposed to PAST whining... :moon:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Are you saying he still sucks? :lol: Hurt me baby! :spank:
As opposed to PAST whining... :moon:

If I were you, I'd listen. He's been given full permission to take any means necessary...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Originally posted by bknarw
If I were you, I'd listen. He's been given full permission to take any means necessary...
I think it's open season for BEAR hunting right now. I think I need to have a little ole talk with Sharon. Oh, SHARON!!! :biggrin:

L

lilbooboo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

I think it's open season for BEAR hunting right now. I think I need to have a little ole talk with Sharon. Oh, SHARON!!! :biggrin:

A census-taker tried to test me once.
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice jelly sandwich!
:yum:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Tip Jar...

Originally posted by vraiblonde
No, no...don't thank us! Just doing our job, sir. Please leave a tip in the jar by the door.

:biggrin: Oh, are you the lady by the front door with the long overcoat, wearing dark glasses with the tin cup?

:razz2: penn

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Oh, are you the lady by the front door with the long overcoat, wearing dark glasses with the tin cup?

:razz2: penn
Please. I'm a conservative. I HIRE people to do crap like that.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by vraiblonde
No, no...don't thank us! Just doing our job, sir. Please leave a tip in the jar by the door.

How ironic...

The nurse said the exact same thing when I was circumsized!

TRUE STORY!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

Originally posted by lilbooboo
A census-taker tried to test me once.
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice jelly sandwich!
:yum:
I don't like liver :barf: but BEAR meat is quite tasty as a stew! Mmmmm.... Maybe we'll make some bear jerky, too. :yum:

And a nice, cozy bearskin rug for in front of the fireplace - oh, I'm getting tingly thinking about it! What color is your fur, lilbooboo? I want to make sure it matches my decor.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I know I'm a little late in responding...but...

I don't like liver :barf: but BEAR meat is quite tasty as a stew! Mmmmm.... Maybe we'll make some bear jerky, too. :yum:

And a nice, cozy bearskin rug for in front of the fireplace - oh, I'm getting tingly thinking about it! What color is your fur, lilbooboo? I want to make sure it matches my decor.

Speaking for him (for once)...it depends on what you're wearing!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Tag team time? :wink: I'd better ask Mommy first. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Tag team time? :wink: I'd better ask Mommy first. :lol:
:roflmao: I wasn't even thinking about that! I meant teaching me to shoot so I could shoot me a BEAR...